Farrakhan gives address on Michael Jackson (interesting quote about lawyer)

what guidance was he going to offer? if Michael was being sued for backing out on a contract, what were the damn nation of islam going to do? :S

I really dont want to insult anyone but the quicker you start to try accepting that it was an accident, possible due to negliency the easier it will become for you

MJ was not murdered. it was a tragic sudden accident and people will be made responsible for the mistakes they have made but he was not murdered :(

AEG is a respectable company in the music business. You can say whatever you want to say about the music business being devil's playground, organised crime whatever, AEG was not going to make sure MJ doesnt make it to that flight..
AEG has many artists under their contract there is no way they would set out on a plot to murder an artist of their own -one of their biggest star on the books..

It was an accident and the sooner you start trying to accept it the easier it will become for you to deal with the pain..

apologies :(

I really dont want to insult anyone but the quicker you start to try accepting that it was an accident, possible due to negliency the easier it will become for you

MJ was not murdered. it was a tragic sudden accident and people will be made responsible for the mistakes they have made but he was not murdered :(

AEG is a respectable company in the music business. You can say whatever you want to say about the music business being devil's playground, organised crime whatever, AEG was not going to make sure MJ doesnt make it to that flight..
AEG has many artists under their contract there is no way they would set out on a plot to murder an artist of their own -one of their biggest star on the books..

It was an accident and the sooner you start trying to accept it the easier it will become for you to deal with the pain..

apologies :(

Yes it is easier to accept it was an accident, but how do you know that for certain? There is way to many suspicious things surrounding MJ death that don't add up for me to accept it was just an accident

Yes it is easier to accept it was an accident, but how do you know that for certain? There is way to many suspicious things surrounding MJ death that don't add up for me to accept it was just an accident

I have already given away what I had to give away in the appropriate section of this forum...
I know that it was an accident

Yes there are murky things around what happened, yes but when you wipe that away you see that it was no murder...no conspiracy there..it was a tragic..tragic accident

I am not saying there is no one who could be held responsible and if things do go fine they will be brought to justice for the mistakes they have made, but to say the AEG wanted this to happen.and that it was a plotted murder.is tooo far from reality I must say.
People need to show more respect towards MJ and stop accusations..

Truth will come to light, it will take time.we have to wait

Elmari, thank you so much for all the effort you went to to summarize the speech. I greatly appreciate it.

AEG may not have murdered Michael but they sure didnt try to help him. They knew he wasnt good health wise yet rehearsals went on as scheduled, knowing Michael would end up cancelling on them at some point. The promoter even suggested to someone in the business if they wanted to see him, they better go to the first concert because he wouldnt make the rest. How heartless is that?

I can't see how he could not do 50 shows over nine months with a three month gap in the middle. Until we get more proof I would take all these stories with a huge pinch of salt. The only reason could be if he was helplessly addicted, and surely that would have shown up on the medical.

they must have knew he was exhausted, and not eating properly, AEG even said they hired someone to make sure he was eating yet they thought yea in 2-3 weeks he can begin doing the 50 dates? major neglect of their biggest artist imo.

Ditto for me, thanks! I would like to listen to it. Was this three hours long? I think that's what I read yesterday. I guess your edited version without the digressions might be the best to hear.

Elmari, thank you so much for all the effort you went to to summarize the speech. I greatly appreciate it.

Back