Fans United: Giving Back to Michael

Shannon is it o.k i put my name on that MJ will know :) please :pray:

soon i'm going out and i'm going to buy black ink right shannon :wink:

Thijzzz gave me examples of the artists work but I gotta find someone to upload them for me :lol: They are....interesting. Never knew you could make a statue from fingerprints but interesting :yes:

i love to do it i got black ink today and tomorrow i'll do my thumbprint but my mom is so worry about everything this is what she say " people will know you by your thumbprint i say :no: is just picture of your thumb with :no: name :no: and she keep on blam blam blam blam :yes: :lol:

i really what to do this do you think i should make my mom more worry for doing it she is wried :yes:
i buy black ink so i think i'm going to do it if o.k with shannon that i mail it to you :wink: that's o.k and then my mom will be o.k :) :yes: :)

so you say that we can put are picture of are thumb on top of picture :yes: or :no: or :eek: :thinking:

i love to do it i got black ink today and tomorrow i'll do my thumbprint but my mom is so worry about everything this is what she say " people will know you by your thumbprint i say :no: is just picture of your thumb with :no: name :no: and she keep on blam blam blam blam :yes: :lol:

i really what to do this do you think i should make my mom more worry for doing it she is wried :yes:
i buy black ink so i think i'm going to do it if o.k with shannon that i mail it to you :wink: that's o.k and then my mom will be o.k :) :yes: :)

so you say that we can put are picture of are thumb on top of picture :yes: or :no: or :eek: :thinking:

Rockstar if your mom is worried let her read the thread and see what it's all about :yes: If you decide to participate don't mail it to me! You have to scan it in and email the image to the addy posted in the very first post.

We already got so many fingerprints, THANKS

Some more details:

The painting will be a 50/60 cm and the fingerprints will be reduced to 0.5 cm.

So when you look at it from a meter you see Michael and when you look at it close you see all fingerprints.

We can add a list of names who joined the painting but you can decide.

Love Thijs

Wow, that would be awesome, a list with names who joined it would be very nice :)

I can't wait to see how it looks like!

Another great project from MJJC! I am participating as well. Also, may I add my name? If so, where do I send it please? Thanks!!!

hey my mom say is o.k for me to do it :yes: :)

so i did my thumbpaint alway :yes: so do i put my name on it :thinking:

You make the thumb print then scan it to a file then when you submit it to the email addy just put in there that you want your name added :yes:

You make the thumb print then scan it to a file then when you submit it to the email addy just put in there that you want your name added :yes:

hey so i send to the adress email with this picture of my thumbepaint and my name :thinking: :yes: :) that's all i do :thinking:

It's an email address that you are sending a file of your thumb print and your name too :yes: And yeah that's it :yes:

This project might get disastrous , sorry I don't want to spoil the joy. :no:

Biometric ID cards are soon to replace the old ones, those new ID cards will include thumb prints enclosed in, as well.

So these prints can be used in faking ID cards or being placed at a wrong time during a crime or bank robbery. Police analise the print and through their net, searches can me made globally in all countries. They can find you in a cave if they want. Without even knowing your NAME!

It' highlly dangerous, easpecially knowing Mike, how sweet messy he is,:wub: how he forgot things in various places..., give these things to other people easelly, or just leave those behind when he moves - he left behind ANTIQUITIES and fine ART, why not a fan gift?

if you wanna do gifts, maybe paint something really classical, Renaissance like, MIke adores that, or simply give him red roses and expensive chocolate, or beautiful art album. It's way more simplier than we might thing, giving a good gift is not hard.

God Bless and peace to you all! :angel:

This project might get disastrous , sorry I don't want to spoil the joy. :no:

Biometric ID cards are soon to replace the old ones, those new ID cards will include thumb prints enclosed in, as well.

So these prints can be used in faking ID cards or being placed at a wrong time during a crime or bank robbery. Police analise the print and through their net, searches can me made globally in all countries. They can find you in a cave if they want. Without even knowing your NAME!

It' highlly dangerous, easpecially knowing Mike, how sweet messy he is,:wub: how he forgot things in various places..., give these things to other people easelly, or just leave those behind when he moves - he left behind ANTIQUITIES and fine ART, why not a fan gift?

if you wanna do gifts, maybe paint something really classical, Renaissance like, MIke adores that, or simply give him red roses and expensive chocolate, or beautiful art album. It's way more simplier than we might thing, giving a good gift is not hard.

God Bless and peace to you all! :angel:

hmm interesting point! havent thought about that.. and havent sent my fingerprint yet lol
maybe we can change the fingerprint a bit? maybe with a black pencil or sth. just one or two lines changing. i guess this might solve the problem, because every finger is individual etc.. ?

People, I've already stated if you are uncomfortable with the project simply don't participate. There will be other things for you to do in the future.

Ya'll got some seriously messed up conspiracy issues going on. However, this is the project - love it or leave it.

I have a sample of his artwork but the fingerprint art is made into a sculpture and a bit on the morbid side so I was reluctant to post it here on MJJC. Especially since that is not the type of thing he is creating for this project :unsure:

If you take a pic of your thumb print I think it should be ok :yes:

The painting will have thousands of fingerprints so don't worry.......

shannon i have problem with this email address cause is say cc: so what do i write there and what do i write on where it say subject:?

Rockstar you don't need to put anything in the cc: section but in the subject just put thumb print and name for mj project :yes:

I'm not going until the 12th of July, but I'll go in on this. I'm looking forward to the MJJ merchandise section.

I already sent my thumbprint but I didn't include my name... :eek:
Can I have my name included too please?

Ofcourse Nova...........No problem, just mail it. or PM me

Thijs

My only question is "how the heck am I going to get this black stain off my thumb?" LOL.

Cool idea! I can't wait to see the final piece.

Thanks for organizing this for Michael. :D

Back