Fans Can Visit MJ's London Custom Made Furniture

Re: Michael Jackson's home being recreated

I read that AEG paid for this furniture anyway....so they bought it with blood money..Michael's blood...He never used it or even sat in it...they are using his name to sell it to try and recoup some cash..They make me sick.

I'm always willing to give the benefit of the doubt to anyone with other information. Can someone provide a link verifying AEG paid for the furniture? I don't recall ever reading that, but that's not to say it didn't happen.

Edit. Another thought, since 20% of proceeds is being donated to the charities MusicCares and Joshua'a Heart, what are others' thoughts on just how this furniture should be handled/disposed of?

Last edited:
Amazing furniture--fit for the king that he was. I like the shell bergere best--so beautiful! Wow.

why would anyone want to visit furniture?

Just surmising here, but perhaps because these pieces were supposedly designed to Michael's specifications and wishes/inspirations? Perhaps there are fans and/or curious people interested in seeing things like the chair for Elizabeth Taylor, etc. Heck, who knows what's true, but I could imagine a portion of the public being interested, including some/many fans. Kind of getting a further insight into Michael's vision and input into what he wanted to live with while spending months and months in England? To some it might give a more intimate insight into a side of Michael and his living environs that were not privy to us. That doesn't make it right per se, but certainly a consideration for the interest I guess.

Why aren't Michael's "Family" buying/paying for the stuff?

The only reason they are on auction is because they haven't received full payment. And that should belong to the children, especially those chairs that were specifically made for them.

Which brings me to my next query, Usually you cannot order this stuff without putting a deposit first. If that's so then the furniture should be delivered to where Michael's children are living and the sellers of the furniture should put in a creditors claim for the payment due. But on the other hand, they should refund the deposit if they have decided that they want to sell it to somebody else.

Re: Michael Jackson's home being recreated

I'm always willing to give the benefit of the doubt to anyone with other information. Can someone provide a link verifying AEG paid for the furniture? I don't recall ever reading that, but that's not to say it didn't happen.

Edit. Another thought, since 20% of proceeds is being donated to the charities MusicCares and Joshua'a Heart, what are others' thoughts on just how this furniture should be handled/disposed of?

I don't think we care about the funiture.. we care about Michael's memorabila and items from Neverland. The items from the original Juliens auction which Michael stopped, that might be actually taking place now.

Last edited:
Back