Fan-Made New Album Covers (Merged)

Re: Album Cover for MJ's Unreleased Songs?

^^ I agree with you, they need to wow people into buying it, and use their imagination, I always liked the idea of a 3D album cover, I think that would be cool. They just need to do something we haven't seen before i.e. King Of Pop Cover, Essentials Etc. Etc.

Note to Sony:

This is everything we don't want...

Michael-Jackson-King-of-Pop-Album.jpg

It should be something GREAT like Dangerous or BOTDF.

Not like the KING OF POP album - they were a little boring.

I would like something which looks like Michael's other album covers. Perhaps a classy illustration ala Dangerous/BOTD.

It has to stand out and look new. I hope they put some imagination into it. I wouldn't be surprised if they did something really lazy and used a shot of him wearing a fedora and the Billie Jean outfit or a photoshopped picture from the Dangerous era. I hope they avoid this otherwise it will just look like another greatest hits album.

BOTD was tacky as hell. Complete opposite to Dangerous.

It should be a recent pic rather than the same Black or White, Bad imagery.

Or maybe a simple silhouette.

Hopefully not a "picture + big block font text" cover.

We already have a BIG thread about this.

Edit: Merged.

Last edited:

BOTD was tacky as hell. Complete opposite to Dangerous.

It should be a recent pic rather than the same Black or White, Bad imagery.

Or maybe a simple silhouette.

I love the BOTDF album cover myself! It's pretty unique with him wearing a red suit and the interesting imagery..I thought it is a perfect fit for that album.

I agree that they if decide to use a picture Michael himself, it should a recent pic of him.

I am hoping it is a unique and interesting cover, something really unexpected that would blow us all away, not a simple silhouette.

BOTD cover tacky? *adopts MJ voice* Are you silly?

I love that album cover. Who else would do a cover like that but Michael?

It'd be so boring if they come up with another silhouette image. They did that already with TUC and TII. It's lazy and predictable.

I would like to see either an unseen picture from the last 3 years, or a intrigueing illustration.

I agree with the majority and really hope they don't just use the standard image of him in a silhouette, it has to be different and look as though it's a brand new album as opposed to just a tribute album. I love the idea of 3d imagery, maybe they could use a recent photo shoot such as the one from Ebony magazine (I think it was that one) and come up with a unique design. I think something like this would make a perfect album cover....

Michael_jackson__not_alone_by_Tropfich.jpg

I agree with the majority and really hope they don't just use the standard image of him in a silhouette, it has to be different and look as though it's a brand new album as opposed to just a tribute album. I love the idea of 3d imagery, maybe they could use a recent photo shoot such as the one from Ebony magazine (I think it was that one) and come up with a unique design. I think something like this would make a perfect album cover....

Michael_jackson__not_alone_by_Tropfich.jpg

That's a really cool design, but the pic is so synonymous with the Bad era.

Hopefully they will use a relatively new image of Michael.

I like the idea of a 3D cover, that would be something different.

Back