Family Attorney: Jackson children just normal kids

The kids will gain total control at 40 (1/3 at 30, 1/2 at 35), I think by that time, even the youngest Jackson won't be in any position to cause any sort of damage. His way of protecting them was to give them control of the estate at an old age.

I'm telling you- Michael was soooo smart it is scary. Michael sure knew his family didn't he? Smart- genius MJ- that's my man.

I agree. Michael would love to see his brothers become involved in his new SOLO album. Before he died Michael wanted to reunite with his brothers. Michael made a point of involving them in Bad, Dangerous, HIStory ... The participation of the brothers in "This is it", the music, was fantastic and a GREAT success. It was also exciting to see them in the will.

I'm very happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol:

I wonder if there are other producers working on the album too with McClain, Marlon and Jackie.

I'm glad Adam Streisand said they are normal kids. We know this, but people who believe all kinds of foolishness about MJ that the media tells them who knows what they believe. Look at what he said about Prince Michael compared to Oxman. Michael Jr. is brave. I wish him all the best at school.

I wish the media would stop being obsessed with Michael's children and the family would stop feeding them stories about them. This is not healthy.

I wish the media would stop being obsessed with Michael's children and the family would stop feeding them stories about them. This is not healthy.
well what can be said about this, at least Streisand talked to AP which don't pay and he said positive things without throwing in the extra nonsense or selling out their private moments, talking about michael, calling him a junkie and trash talking and selling out his children are one of the main source of income.

Remember Geraldo saying some of the brothers were getting money from the estate? Is this perhaps what he was talking about?
Well if this is the case, Im more than happy that his own family are involved in these estate projects.
maybe...yeah it's nice having his family involved but they're still so divided, i guess that's what happens in large family especially if there's money involved.

Remember Geraldo saying some of the brothers were getting money from the estate? Is this perhaps what he was talking about?

the problem with Geraldo is that he made it sound like the money was being given under the table to buy silence and cooperation.

however this is completely different, it's doing a job for the estate and Michael's legacy and being compensated for it. Which is totally fine.

Michael`s kids deserve for normal childchood.. They had enought storm in their lives.
God bless them.

The only problem with that is: The family members who question the Will don't want to work WITH the Executors. The family members who question the Will WANT TO BE THE EXECUTORS. LOL!

this.

I'm happy that Michael's children are experiencing as normal life as they can possibly be and I pray that everything right is done by them. If it was Prince's choice to start attending private school then it shows what a wonderfully mature and bright young man he really is. Those kids are a testament to their father who did such an amazing job raising them.

I agree. Michael would love to see his brothers become involved in his new SOLO album. Before he died Michael wanted to reunite with his brothers. Michael made a point of involving them in Bad, Dangerous, HIStory ... The participation of the brothers in "This is it", the music, was fantastic and a GREAT success. It was also exciting to see them in the will.

I'm very happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh I am glad...you are being sarcastic. I was like WTF...until I got to the bolded part. Thank you for the laugh..

Prince, whose birth name is Michael Joseph Jackson Jr., is the eldest of Michael's children. At 13, he has developed an interest in filmmaking, and his brother, sister and cousins have been starring in their own home movies.

"They have props and sets, and one of them acts as director. They all have roles," says Streisand...The one disturbance that brought social workers to the home, in March, stemmed from the kids' moviemaking, Streisand says. Jermaine's son, Jafar, 13, saw an Internet ad for a stun gun. He bought it by mail, thinking it would be a prop for their movies. When he tried shooting it into a towel, security guards came running. No one was injured.

Isnt this contradicting? LOL.. Jafaar told Acess Hollywood that the stun gun was a gift for his father.

0:10 mark
[youtube]6XDV-2sMOQA[/youtube]

Last edited:
Everybody sems to have their own version for the existence of the stun gun

Prince going to a normal school... This worries me. :unsure:

Well.... May God protect and enlighten the three angels of Michael. :angel: :pray:

It will be a private school like many others celeb's children are going, he has to do it if he wants to realise his life as normal as it can be, we must hope on this for him and Paris and then Blanket. :angel:

Back