FAKE Miley Cyrus’s tour poster rips off MJ's This Is It poster

Re: Miley Cyrus’s tour poster rips off MJ's This Is It poster

I'm just expecting someone to start using the crane like Mj do and also open the show with lightman.

:yes: I've been expecting that too. Someone will try to add in some 3D too somewhere along the road. Maybe someday an artist will think of something really original and won't have to copy anything Michael has done to totally amaze an audience like never before seen...yeah right. When pigs fly.

I know this is fake but people can try and copy MJ all they like. There will never be another Michael Jackson. He is the king.

Expect Beyonce to go this road very soon.

i beleive lady gaga is going to use a michael jackson this is it costume, that rubbish costume designer (the long hair man think his name is zaldy) decided to take the new billie jean lighting up concept and gave it to lady gaga in her new tour! so everyone is going to think she made the lighted up costume...

Miley is a genuine Michael Jackson fan, and it's already been pointed out she spoke of being a fan when Michael was still alive.

:timer::timer::timer:

Still waiting for people to come up with their own ideas...:timer:

Not gonna happen?

... Didn't think so. -_-

miley-cyrus-tour-poster-totally-looks-like-this-is-it-michael-jackson.jpg

Miley Cyrus’s Tour Poster Totally Looks Like This Is It Michael Jackson http://totallylookslike.com/2010/02/09/miley-cyrus-tour-poster-totally-looks-like-this-is-it-michael-jackson/ Nevermind this is FAKE you can close this thread if you want.

__009prince.gif

I would actually enjoy seeing someone use "Light Man" if they can pull it off, it could have been spectacular and a shame that it's never seen the light of day outside of a concept on the theatrical release of TII.

i beleive lady gaga is going to use a michael jackson this is it costume, that rubbish costume designer (the long hair man think his name is zaldy) decided to take the new billie jean lighting up concept and gave it to lady gaga in her new tour! so everyone is going to think she made the lighted up costume...
Who gives a fuck?!? if this fag gives her lightning costume... I mean, she is the most successful copycat I've ever seen, some people really believe GAAGAGA made her own image... Here it is how all started...
1.Marilyn Monroe....1st hot blond known internationally...
2..XY......copycats....
3. Rosin Murphy
4. Lady GAGAGA
5. Pixie Lot....
6...xy.....and so on....

its fake guys chillax, obv whoeever designed it was inspired by the TII poster

i like it lol no biggie

Back