FAKE Miley Cyrus’s tour poster rips off MJ's This Is It poster

Victory2004

Proud Member
miley-cyrus-tour-poster-totally-looks-like-this-is-it-michael-jackson.jpg

Miley Cyrus’s Tour Poster Totally Looks Like This Is It Michael Jackson http://totallylookslike.com/2010/02/09/miley-cyrus-tour-poster-totally-looks-like-this-is-it-michael-jackson/ Nevermind this is FAKE you can close this thread if you want.

Last edited:
Re: Miley Cyrus’s tour poster rips off MJ's This Is It poster

ridiculous

She's been doing tributes to Michael in her performances, so I think this is ment as sort of a tribute too.
Here she changed her lyrics at 1:35.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxUr2ggLlhI

I still think she's a bad singer though.

I'm just expecting someone to start using the crane like Mj do and also open the show with lightman.

Yeah but isn't Kenny Ortega, Miley's tour producer also???
I don't know if he is or not, I can understand why this was done for MJ. his whole pose/posture hat etc everything's his signature but seeing Miley's utterly ridiculous tour poster, it could be any random girl's shadow, anyone, it could be anyone that is what makes it ridiculous :lol:

She's been doing tributes to Michael in her performances, so I think this is ment as sort of a tribute too.

And I gotta agree, she ain't that good of a singer. But I do think she likes Michael.

Oh my god, are most of people in the music industry brainless? No one creating their own thing anymore. "Hmm, I wanna a cool idea. Why not copy Michael Jackson?"

The only thing I give Miley Cyrus credit for is, that she wasn't jumping on the MJ bandwagon after his death she'd already expressed she was a fan of the man prior to his death, even doing a Thriller like clip, or whatever she did. At least she isn't jumping on any bandwagon and wasn't afraid to speak her mind when it wasn't ''soo cool'' to like MJ.

Oh man. :doh:

hahaha

I'm just expecting someone to start using the crane like Mj do and also open the show with lightman.

I gonna use the crane.Light man is far way expensive!
LOL :doh:

The only thing I give Miley Cyrus credit for is, that she wasn't jumping on the MJ bandwagon after his death she'd already expressed she was a fan of the man prior to his death, even doing a Thriller like clip, or whatever she did. At least she isn't jumping on any bandwagon and wasn't afraid to speak her mind when it wasn't ''soo cool'' to like MJ.

You are 100% right, she did actually like Michael way before his death so I actually think that this tribute unlike some is actually sincere. Even though I won't like it. :lol:

Oh, I did'nt notice the first post. It's fake the miley poster, but I still stand by My miley comment.

You mean lightwoman.

Fake or not, I think the whole thing is kind of hilarious.

You mean lightwoman.

Fake or not, I think the whole thing is kind of hilarious.

lightwoman?
I'm PRETTY SURE they called it lightman:laugh: I don't think MJ would use a lightWOMAN

How can you be a singer when you can't sing?

She has no talent whatsoever. She can't even act. I've seen clips of her show and it's beyond pathetic.

Couldn't really care for Miley Cyrus or her voice, but this disgusting comment on the website that was linked to angered me - "i just WISH miley would die instead of him".

Some people have no morals. Cyrus is an MJ fan and to wish death on her is disgraceful, as it is to wish death on any innocent person.

Last edited:

Is it meant to be a tribute the same way Beyonce hijacked the Drill for her Grammy's performance?

RS

What the hell. I saw this yesterday and I just shook my head and face palmed. But I don't think this is real is it? It could have just been photoshopped or something. But if this is real then...that's pathetic. You wouldn't think anybody would make it THAT obvious that they're copying Michael. My opinion on Miley has always been that she can't sing. Never saw her show so I wouldn't know her acting.

Oh my god, are most of people in the music industry brainless? No one creating their own thing anymore. "Hmm, I wanna a cool idea. Why not copy Michael Jackson?"

I know right. My thoughts exactly.

Hmm I thought the opposite, that she did jump on the bandwaggon.

I bought my young cousin Miley's book (don't shoot me, she loves Miley Cyrus).

I looked through it myself and she had a long list of favourite or influencial (something like that) people in music. She did NOT put Michael Jackson on that list and its not about who influences her music specifically because Beethoven was on there, so she can't use that as an excuse. She only mentioned liking Michael after people said one of her videos was similar to one of his.

PS. As for this topic the OP states this is FAKE. The poster is FAKE.

Couldn't really care for Miley Cyrus or her voice, but this disgusting comment on the website that was linked to angered me - "i just WISH miley would die instead of him".

Some people have no morals. Cyrus is an MJ fan and to wish death on her is disgraceful, as it is to wish death on any innocent person.

Yeah, as much as I dislike her, she should'nt die because her music sucks. It's just wrong. The girl's only 16-17 years old and that was wrong to do that.:no:

I gotta agree, some people are heartless. :(

How can you be a singer when you can't sing?

She has no talent whatsoever. She can't even act. I've seen clips of her show and it's beyond pathetic.

:lol: Agree! Her voice sounds like a bag of cats getting hit against the wall. It goes through me! ''Hannah Montanna'' thats the worst thing ive ever seen :|
( no offence to her fans though! Oh i hate sounding mean! :lol:)

Back