Extremely Rare Michael Jackson & Lisa Marie Presley Painting Goes to Auction

I think the top picture with all the "fog" is a replica of the original in an attempt to cover up the "naughty parts" on all the women. If you compare the two Michaels, you can tell it is not by the same artist or is not the same picture because on the original (the darker one), his back is rounder and fuller. I like the original best. I'm kinda glad the picture doesn't exactly look like LMP because the marriage didn't last but I think their love for one another did last.

Something weird is going on because I've seen the first one before (it may even be in my cousin's MJ Opus book), BUT I've never seen the one with the obvious Lisa Marie in the middle..

Like, is this dude tryin to earn more money by painting Lisa in now.. wthhhelll?

51097496_8b.jpg

I am a painter as well who is also seeking attractive female models to pose topless (and bottomless) for me to inspire my artwork!;D:D

I don't see Lisa in either of these paintings, and obviously Michael didn't want either of these in his home or he would have bought them. Who knows why or when Brett decided to paint this painting. It doesn't matter. MJ never took the painting. Probably didn't like it or want it.

Back