Explain why you have the sig you have!!!!

michaels wendy bird

Proud Member
I thought it would be nice to see why people have the certain sigs they have! I have put this is random thoughts because some people dont have michael sigs!

I think my sig is pretty obvious lol! I hate that Michael has gone but it leaves me happy to know people cant hurt him anymore, that is my only ounce off peace in this whole horrible situation. I wanted press conference pictures because how ever upsetting they can be to some people which i totally respect and understand this was the last place i saw Michael so it means an awful lot to me! :)

Thanks Shamz for making it for me xxxxxxx

Re: Explaine why you have the sig you have!!!!

Because he is so beautiful in this making of!
Someone post this gif and I took every image of it to make my sig cause I totally fell in love with those pics!

because it's the sexiest thing i've ever seen in my life. The Come Together video has made non believers in his sexy absolute believers.....and it makes me happy as a siggy, it's like a mini-gasm everytime i post! :lol:

and it's my fave colors, sham did an awesome job making it...and the sexy kick/rub down move is the hottest thing to have ever come from him

because it's the sexiest thing i've ever seen in my life. The Come Together video has made non believers in his sexy absolute believers.....and it makes me happy as a siggy, it's like a mini-gasm everytime i post! :lol:

and it's my fave colors, sham did an awesome job making it...and the sexy kick/rub down move is the hottest thing to have ever come from him

When i started this thread i was gonna put BES yours needs no explaining ha ha! Speaks for its self! xxxxx

:D and it spreads joy, smiles, and tingly feelings to everyone else. see, im being a team player

I think you know! :ninja:

Oh and about my siggy: Bad and Dangerous Micael is the Michael I grew up with, it's MY Michael. And he was gorgeous too of course! :wub:

Well, he was so fine during this era. :wub: :wild: Do I need another reason?

Because his smile. Its so beautiful, really touches your heart. He's so beautiful, I think that says it all.

Because they are some of my favorite pics of him and the gif because it was my favorite part of his interview with Diane Sawyer :)

^Awww I love your siggy. This photo shoot is one of my favorites, too. So colorful. :)

Because his smile. Its so beautiful, really touches your heart. He's so beautiful, I think that says it all.

awwwww I love your sig :give_heart:

When Michael passed I wanted something to explain how it "looks" in my mind, and I came across of some footage taken outside the old family home in Gary Indiana.
The lyrics from "It's Too Late To Change The Time" symbolises that it's too late to bring Michael back... but it's not too late for everyone that once had prejudice thoughts to change them.

When Michael passed I wanted something to explain how it "looks" in my mind, and I came across of some footage taken outside the old family home in Gary Indiana.
The lyrics from "It's Too Late To Change The Time" symbolises that it's too late to bring Michael back... but it's not too late for everyone that once had prejudice thoughts to change them.

Ur sig is lovely bruce have always thought that xxx

Well my picture of Michael that I have is from the single cover of Stranger In Moscow. Stranger In Moscow is the one song of Michael's I could have always relate too. Well that and Earth Song. So I use that picture and turn it in to the signature that I have now. Though maybe I should had it said 1958-Eternity. Instead of it saying forever. Any way I have always loved that picture of Michael. Though I am planing on making another one. Just as soon as I find my one MJ blend that I had made. Back during the 2nd allegations were going on.

Simply...

It's who and what I have always been about..!

On a mission...cause of world conditions

:angel:We Are The World...Heal The World...Education IS The Key~~~

bc I like glitter :D

because i love the panther dance in Black or White :happy:

I chose mine because I loved Michael in this era, even though unfortunately I wasn't born in it.. ><

I really wish i was though :) anyway I love his smile... it makes me smile too :)
man i miss him...

because well, michael just looks so darn cute :)
& te amo = i love you.

because I love Michael's smile and curls, butterflies and also purple/pink are my favourite colours!!!! But I would like to thank J_cat for putting all these together and making this beautiful siggy!!!!:)

well, because i miss him very much and this siggy showes it,
besides i love this picture of michael, it's amazing...
and here also is a star, which is now michael for me,
i feel he watches over me from this star....

This siggy shows exactly how i feel.....:cry:

well, because i miss him very much and this siggy showes it,
besides i love this picture of michael, it's amazing...
and here also is a star, which is now michael for me,
i feel he watches over me from this star....

This siggy shows exactly how i feel.....:cry:
Your siggy is beautiful. You put a lot of thought and feeling in it. I love it.

I'm in awe of the wonderful sigs you all have! Mine feels well budget! lol I made it because its how I feel....if that makes sense. Michael was not of this world - the most amazing talent who was taken far too soon.

shiiki
thanks...:)

but to be honest i did not make it...
I just found it in google search,
i do not know who made it!
hope he/she would not be against...
thanks him/her very much for this, it's miracle how it shows exactly what i feel..

i just wanted to say it's not me, cause i felt very uncomfortable
don't want to appropriate somebody else’s work....

Back