Expectations of the next album of unreleased material

Deniro UK

Proud Member
What does everyone want from the next album which will eventually come around the corner?

Obviously the Michael fiasco was a disaster so the Estate/Sony have a lot of making up to do with the next album!

For me personally;

- NO Cascio Songs (don't care if they turn out to be real, they're rubbish anyway and just cause trouble in the community)
- 2007-2009 songs which were finished/nearly finished, especially from Brad Buxer
- 1999-2001 Jerkins and Dr. Freeze outtakes from Invincible
- Please release Place With No Name!
- NO adding or taking away of instrumentation
- Re-mastering and re-recording of parts such as guitar solos (like DYKWYCA) is acceptable

Id like to hear the Cascio Tracks in full, just not on on a MJU album. and they shouldnt be marketed as Michael Jackson as well. It causes trouble. just release them for free. the end. I dont want them on any more albums they cause trouble and lower sales. No matter if you like them or not, MICHAEL would have sold more if the songs werent on the album and i firmly believe that

I wouldn't want any cascios. Just real MJ from recent years.

Just give me Slave To The Rhythm, Do You Know Where Your Children Are, Blue Gangsta and the full version of A Place With No Name and I'll be happy, throwing in Escape would be good too!

they are low but might be surprised, i thought immortal Cd was pretty good.

Well, I hope one day they release them, because from what I've heard I love them. And I know some fans would love to hear them.
I hope they do get released someday, I love them all but Monster is my favorite track on "Michael" I love songs where MJ attacks the media.

I would like a brand new album that is something like "Invincible 2.0" with only Vince outtakes. There are enough songs for that. A darkchild album.

Or I would like an album with only 2003-2009 songs - light production like IAAL, BOJ and DIG.

Anything is fine with me.
I wouldn't mind more of the cascio songs on the new album (especially Burn Tonight), and I hope they will put Place With No Name on it aswell, it sounds way too good.

As for Slave To The Rhythm, it's a great track but missed "something". It could be a little more funky to be honest. If they would add that and update the track I would love to see it as lead single.

I would love for Michael's duet with Barry Gibb, "All In Your Name", to be released, at least as a bonus track on the album.

i need RECENT songs pleaseeeeeeeee and i DONT want cascios songs

I would like a brand new album that is something like "Invincible 2.0" with only Vince outtakes. There are enough songs for that.

I agree.

And also, what about all the songs that Michael recorded for Dangerous that did not make that album? I heard that he recorded enough songs for three albums while he was making the "Dangerous" album. If that is true, then I think that some of those should be released as well. I also think they should use an outtake from Michael's photoshoots for either TV Guide or Ebony magazine for the cover of the next album.

Last edited:
I hope they do get released someday, I love them all but Monster is my favorite track on "Michael" I love songs where MJ attacks the media.

I agree! I just loooove Monster, I saw a setlist for the Glee tribute and Monster was included, so hopefully that is true!

If there are any Cascio tracks then I definitely won't buy it and I will discourage others from buying it. It's a disgrace that they put any of them on the last album.

First of all, I'm not buying anything Cascio related. End of story.

What I'd like to see however, is a good selection of unreleased tracks from the last couple of decades. It doesn't have to be from the same era, as long as the songs are good. I'm especially intrested in the songs Michael gave to J-Friends. If solo versions of POTW and CH exist, I'm hoping to hear them on a new album.

Something i dont understand is people who want blue gangsta, DYKWYCA and songs that we already have on an album. I mean okey Slave To The Rythm can be an exception cause that song is amazing but the rest of the songs we already have and it could leave more place for some unheard songs that we havent heard.

Oh, i like the cascio songs aswell (my favourite is all i need, beautiful song) but please estate learn from your misstakes, dont release any cascio songs on any Michael Jackson related album.

No Cascio songs...No songs where the vocals need to be heavily finished...or it becomes someone else's idea of what should be acceptable...

In short, treat his music with respect...

Oh, yeah..No CASCIO songs...

Something i dont understand is people who want blue gangsta, DYKWYCA and songs that we already have on an album. I mean okey Slave To The Rythm can be an exception cause that song is amazing but the rest of the songs we already have and it could leave more place for some unheard songs that we havent heard.

Oh, i like the cascio songs aswell (my favourite is all i need, beautiful song) but please estate learn from your misstakes, dont release any cascio songs on any Michael Jackson related album.
It's a Michael Jackson song why would they not release it on an album ?

I mean okay some fans are against it but it doesn't mean that everyone should suffer this is a crazy idea but release 2 editions 1 with Cascio songs and the other without them.

I still have my doubts with the Cascio songs, but i would prefer that they would not release them again... It would only cause trouble one more time and to be honest, they are not even good songs!

I made my own version of Michael using DYKWYCA, BG, and STTR, so I can do without those for a new album. And I'm not a big fan of DYKWYCA, I'd go as far to say that it's my least favorite MJ song. Regardless of how you feel about the authenticity of the records, the Cascio tracks should just be ignored when it comes to all future releases. Unless they one day decide to release the songs as part of a tribute album.

With that said, I'm in love with I Am/Was The Loser, so I need that on the next album. Can't Get Your Weight Off Me, DIG, People Of The World, well those are the obvious.

Last edited:
I guess just the way Michael recorded them. He recorded many songs for each album and they didn't make the cut.

It's a Michael Jackson song why would they not release it on an album ?

I mean okay some fans are against it but it doesn't mean that everyone should suffer this is a crazy idea but release 2 editions 1 with Cascio songs and the other without them.

Dont get me wrong i really like the cascio songs, esp all i need! But still you have to see the big picture.. Do you remember how it was when michael was released? Total chaos! Internal fights within the community, people bashing eachother, the board getting divided, people getting banned left and right, people sendig death threats and harrasing the estate and jason malachi (poor dude) and people boycotting the album. Wheter you like it or not this had an very negative effect, not just on the album but on michael aswell, and all for what? For 3 songs.

So you mean to tell me Michael Jackson, the man that used to reccord 100 of songs for each album, didnt have 3 songs that coulde have replaced the cascios songs?
Im just sayin we dont need the hysteria and controversy and all the negativity this time. I guess it is what it is, wheter or not the songs are real..

Last edited:
Id love hear D.I.E, Strawberry Fields Forever(Cover) California Grass essentially anything that was locked and finished while there are some that are'nt finished and are in demo form why not just release it as a 2 disc set the finished songs, second disc made up of demos, no no songs unless they are 100% Michael

Back