Exclusive new video of MJ and Macaulay Culkin!

Thank you for posting. Props to Devin for the clip and those nice words. So many dark stories nowadays, so it's a special treat for all of us.

Michael looks so adorable. I'm happy he and Mac had such a great time together. I guess Devin showed the clip to Mac before he brought it to the show?

Thank you so much for posting this, and thank you Devin!!!!

I'm glad Michael had such a great relationship with Mac. Michael looked so shy and adorable. He really was like a child.

Thanks for posting this great footage of Michael. Just ashame Diane Diamond was presenting this piece about what a nice and decent man Michael was. Quite hypocritical of her considering a most of the lies and mosconceptions about the 1993 and 2003 were made by her.

Oh, they both looked so happy, Michael as always trying to make friends with the ones he admired like the director of the movie, those were the happy times, i feel bad for Macaulay, his parents almost spent all the money Macaulay made, hope Macaulay is good now, i think he is, cause his maried and i think thats a big thing, i love the Home Alone movies so much, whenever i see any of hose two movies i just laugh so hard, Macaulay was soo funny, hope he is well, you know the tragedy of most trully big child stars, hope Macaulay has a different destiny:yes:

will anyone capture more? the areticle says, tommorrow, more of MJ and Mac, did anyone see it?

That footage is so cute :)
Are my eyes decieving me or is Michael wearing a ring of some sort on his right hand?

That footage is so cute :)
Are my eyes decieving me or is Michael wearing a ring of some sort on his right hand?

I saw that too and I was like..."Wait a minute...hold on...REWIND!!!" :lol: :lol: And yup...he sure did have a nice big ring on his right hand ring finger!:wild: ;D :lol: :lol: I thought maybe he was filming In The Closet at the time...But didn't they say Home Alone was filmed in Chicago? And MJ was filming In The Closet in California. Hmmmm...;D :lol: :lol: :lol: MJ: "One more thing"......"I'M MARRIED!!" :clapping::wild: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Thanks for posting this great footage of Michael. Just ashame Diane Diamond was presenting this piece about what a nice and decent man Michael was. Quite hypocritical of her considering a most of the lies and mosconceptions about the 1993 and 2003 were made by her.

Just makes her look like a bigger idiot

I saw that too and I was like..."Wait a minute...hold on...REWIND!!!" :lol: :lol: And yup...he sure did have a nice big ring on his right hand ring finger!:wild: ;D :lol: :lol: I thought maybe he was filming In The Closet at the time...But didn't they say Home Alone was filmed in Chicago? And MJ was filming In The Closet in California. Hmmmm...;D :lol: :lol: :lol: MJ: "One more thing"......"I'M MARRIED!!" :clapping::wild: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Wait?! U must got some eyes if u noticed something like that*goes back to watch*

Edit: Well, whadaya know...he did have a ring on. I must say jewelry suits him. And mite I add you almost killed me with the ITC reference. That video is just too much for words.

Here: http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/08/78013/

It's Michael and Mac! ET has obtained exclusive footage from the 1992 set of 'Home Alone 2' where Michael Jackson dropped by for a visit with pal Macaulay Culkin! Click to watch…
Culkin appeared in the King of Pop's memorable "Black or White" video and the two remained close friends over the years, with Culkin making frequent trips to Neverland -- and even testifying on Jackson's behalf during the infamous molestation trial, of which the singer was acquitted. Culkin is one of Jackson's only confidantes who has not come forward to talk about their friendship after Michael's death.
The exclusive 1992 video was shot by Culkin's 'Home Alone' co-star Devin Ratray in Chicago when the opening scenes of the movie were being filmed. Devin played Culkin's older brother, Buzz. Devin just happened to bring his video camera the day that Jackson came by for a visit.
The footage shows a relaxed Jackson and a rambunctious Culkin, who seemed to be very comfortable with one another. Culkin makes rabbit ears behind the King of Pop, who calls him the "King of the Child Stars." Devin pretends to have a hard time remembering Jackson's name, and Jackson refers to Devin by his character's name, Buzz.
"It was truly disarming how genuine and open he was," Devin tells ET of Jackson. "They were clearly good friends."
The former child star, who can currently be seen in the Bruce Willis sci-fi thriller 'Surrogates,' out September 25, and also has another film, the "musical docu-tragi-comedy" 'Courting Condi,' found the video he made 17 years ago and brought it to ET.
"I wanted to show this other side of him, how truly nurturing and genuine and nice he was," says Devin.
Tomorrow on ET, more exclusive footage with Michael and Mac, showing further insight into their unique relationship…

aww..thank you so much for this thread...it was wonderful seeing Michael truly happy with Mac....poor Michael always so lonely. Breaks my heart.

Thank you for part II. That was so cute. Culkin was such a kid. So nice to see kids having a nice kiddy time. And MJ's so cute with that ring on his right hand (wonder what that was all about?).

Thank you for this video. Michael is such a sweetie (as always) in this.. I hope more videos like what Devin has shared come out.
Kudos to Devin! :clapping:
And MAN O MAN! My one twin 6 year old son Andrew, looks like a clone of Culkin only younger! It's sort of strange to see what my son will look like in the future..

Only difference is that Culkin's eyes look hazel or green in that video at the end.. my son's eyes are blue.

Do you guys know about the recent rumour that Macaulay could be Blanket's biological father? lol! I think I could probably now claim that I'm the mother!

Aww, so sweet! And how Michael kissed Mac on the head in the first part! Hope humanity knows what an angel we lost...

edit: ups, second part explained he whispered to a little girl, lol

Last edited:
Thank you for this thread

Last edited:
Yeah I always feel happy when I see Mike. He makes my day, he's such a beautiful person too!

Back