Exclusive new video of MJ and Macaulay Culkin!

sunnyday81

Proud Member
Here: http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/08/78013/

It's Michael and Mac! ET has obtained exclusive footage from the 1992 set of 'Home Alone 2' where Michael Jackson dropped by for a visit with pal Macaulay Culkin! Click to watch…
Culkin appeared in the King of Pop's memorable "Black or White" video and the two remained close friends over the years, with Culkin making frequent trips to Neverland -- and even testifying on Jackson's behalf during the infamous molestation trial, of which the singer was acquitted. Culkin is one of Jackson's only confidantes who has not come forward to talk about their friendship after Michael's death.
The exclusive 1992 video was shot by Culkin's 'Home Alone' co-star Devin Ratray in Chicago when the opening scenes of the movie were being filmed. Devin played Culkin's older brother, Buzz. Devin just happened to bring his video camera the day that Jackson came by for a visit.
The footage shows a relaxed Jackson and a rambunctious Culkin, who seemed to be very comfortable with one another. Culkin makes rabbit ears behind the King of Pop, who calls him the "King of the Child Stars." Devin pretends to have a hard time remembering Jackson's name, and Jackson refers to Devin by his character's name, Buzz.
"It was truly disarming how genuine and open he was," Devin tells ET of Jackson. "They were clearly good friends."
The former child star, who can currently be seen in the Bruce Willis sci-fi thriller 'Surrogates,' out September 25, and also has another film, the "musical docu-tragi-comedy" 'Courting Condi,' found the video he made 17 years ago and brought it to ET.
"I wanted to show this other side of him, how truly nurturing and genuine and nice he was," says Devin.
Tomorrow on ET, more exclusive footage with Michael and Mac, showing further insight into their unique relationship…

He and Mac were always awesome together LOL.

aww thanxs!!! he looked a bit shy though, but it was so cute!

aw so cute. I wanted to see what he said at the end, when michael went 'oh, thers one more thing' .... And i loveddd how that guy behind the camera was like.... 'do i recognize u from somewhere??' and Mac is like 'yeh, thriller, billie jean' HAHA and michael is just laughing, SO cute!!!

hi, i can't watch the video, when i click on play i can only listen but i cannot see anything, just black screen, could anyone post the video on youtube?? thx

found the link on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oFCt7xnBj8

thanks for this!

thanks for posting this link. I saw this on ET last night,but ET said tonight that they're was part 2 and I missed it tonight..anyone see it?

Aww this is so cute!

Michael looks really good. :wink:
Can't wait to see some more footage. :) Nice to finally see some positive things coming out right now.

It's a nice thing to do from that "Buzz"-guy. Finally something positive about Michael from the point of view another celebrity. But this vid made me miss him like crazy, once again :(
He looks so good, happy and handsome.

Great video, thanks for sharing. Michael and Mac are so cute!

i kept thinking michael had a mobile up to his ear,but then i realised he,s doing this touching his ear because he,s shy,sweet video,thankyou very much for posting,

Awww, cute video. Thanks for posting this.

Ohhh what was the one more thing?! lol. Adorable, he looked great and so shy. :wub:

Back