EW poll: Best Singer Of The Past 25 Years

sorry to say this, but no offense.. but Mariah Carey got more votes than Michael Jackson??lmao

sorry to say this, but no offense.. but Mariah Carey got more votes than Michael Jackson??lmao

Why is that funny? lol Mariah is a great singer. As much as I love Madonna tho, I have to say that I've never thought much of her voice for the most part. A great entertainer, absolutely, but as a vocalist she leaves much to be desired.

Why is that funny? lol Mariah is a great singer. As much as I love Madonna tho, I have to say that I've never thought much of her voice for the most part. A great entertainer, absolutely, but as a vocalist she leaves much to be desired.

there is nothing wrong with Mariah carey's voice..imo i like michael's voice better, thats all!!!:)

What Madonna..............she dont sing...........she squeeels and her vocals get heavily edited! lol

Mariah and Whitney are good singers, if not better. But Michael is a better entertainer. Thats a huge differens.

If we refresh the page, does our vote count again?

Mariah deserves to be in the top. But she isn't better then Michael and Whitney sure as heck isn't better. Ya'll need to vote.

And Madonna doesn't deserve to be anywhere in the picture. The fact that Bono, who has a basically average voice, is in the top spot shows how lame this poll is. Damn, I hate it when people don't appreciate Michael's talent for what it is.

Last edited:
Mariah deserves to be in the top. But she isn't better then Michael and Whitney sure as heck isn't better. Ya'll need to vote.

And Madonna doesn't deserve to be anywhere in the picture. The fact that Bono, who has a basically average voice, is in the top spot shows how lame this poll is. Damn, I hate it when people don't appreciate Michael's talent for what it is.

I agree..eaxctly... heck no..how is Bono at the lead of everyonelse????yes this poll is pretty lame. yup Mariah and Whitney deserve it, but MJ should have more votes than both of them.... come on people lol

Last edited:
what a bunch of losers. michael has only 10% and mariah has 21% ? :wtf1: madonna, bono, whitney and mariah before michael ? :toofunny:

Last edited:
lol, the people voting in this poll must have hearing impairments. Whitney is a great singer, but not better than Michael. Mariah is okay....still, shouldn't be before Michael. but Madonna and Bono being before Michael? :lol:

Yeah Mariah is winning.. and yes I give her credit.. she is amazing.. but I had to vote for Michael..

Bono and Madonna above Michael , OK...

I think both are overrated. Madonna especially of course, but BONO! I mean ,come on... So many better vocalists than him.

IMO, if it's not Michael,it HAS to be Whitney.

Last edited:
Yeah I voted, I can't belive Michael is only 5th.....and Bono!! well whats that all about, really!!

I wouldn't waste my time EW from the moment they arrived on the scene has been a magazine completely anti-Michael he will never have a shot in any poll they do on a legitimate basis.

Bono and Madonna above Michael , OK...

I think both are overrated. Madonna especially of course, but BONO! I mean ,come on... So many better vocalists than him.

IMO, if it's not Michael,it HAS to be Whitney.

Agreed. I had a hard time voting between Michael and Whitney because their my fave vocalists ever, but I had to go with Mike at the end, but I wouldn't be mad if Whitney won the poll.

But LOL@ Bono being ahead of Michael. What a joke.

Last edited:
females voices are often favored as better vocally because of their range. but michael under maddy in a singer category . . . that just is not right :chichi:

Back