Ever wished you lived somewhere else?

Yes, I want to moooooove!

Buffalo is a nice place, it's my one and only home but I can't stay here forever. After I get my degree I'm taking a trip to Japan and theennn who knows where I'll end up. It all depends on where I can find a job in my field (Fashion Marketing) so most likely New York City.

It's interesting to read everyone's views/experiences!

I love travelling...so when I want to live somewhere, I go there, lol. I'm Irish but I've never really liked Ireland.....so since I left college I've lived in Spain, Costa Rica and Portugal. My favourite is Spain, I feel so at home there. Next week I'm moving to Texas to start grad school, and I'm very excited.

However, the more I travel, the more I realise I have yet to see... I reeeeally want to go to Argentina and Brazil, and India... ;)

I'm happy to have been born in the 80s because I looove 90s music :D

well i love where im from, ireland. i dont think id ever move out of it, although i would love to lol.
countries id love to live in, if i ever were lto leave ireland

LA
Las vegas
Texas, like urself Niamh
Florida
Australia
New york
and im sure as i grow older there will be so much more to add to that list lol

well i love where im from, ireland. i dont think id ever move out of it, although i would love to lol.
countries id love to live in, if i ever were lto leave ireland

LA
Las vegas
Texas, like urself Niamh
Florida
Australia
New york
and im sure as i grow older there will be so much more to add to that list lol

aah you spelt my name the real way :D

hehe that's quite a list! Mine keeps getting longer too, lol

It's interesting to read everyone's views/experiences!

I love travelling...so when I want to live somewhere, I go there, lol. I'm Irish but I've never really liked Ireland.....so since I left college I've lived in Spain, Costa Rica and Portugal. My favourite is Spain, I feel so at home there. Next week I'm moving to Texas to start grad school, and I'm very excited.

However, the more I travel, the more I realise I have yet to see... I reeeeally want to go to Argentina and Brazil, and India... ;)

I'm happy to have been born in the 80s because I looove 90s music :D

What are you waiting for ? :D :D You will be welcome !!!

I've been in Spain too... I went to visit some relatives. It was my first time there and I really love all the places we've visited.

I'm absolutelly in love with Paris , so I'm really looking forward to spend some time there , I found everything related with this city magical...

I am an '80s baby and I would love to have been in my 20s in the 1980s at least for a month. I love 80s music.

MichaelMySoul said:
Why should humans stay in only one place their entire life... I cant stand the thought of it.

WORD. I don't know how some people grow up in one town and proceed to live the rest of their life there. The idea of "settling" anywhere gets me feeling jittery and claustrophobic.There's a whole lotta world out there! - it just doesn't seem right to limit yourself to one spec of it.

What are you waiting for ? :D :D You will be welcome !!!

I've been in Spain too... I went to visit some relatives. It was my first time there and I really love all the places we've visited.

I'm absolutelly in love with Paris , so I'm really looking forward to spend some time there , I found everything related with this city magical...

Awwh thanks, lol. I will go there hopefully in the next 2 years.....I've wanted to for so long. Also, the Argentinian accent is :wub:

WORD. I don't know how some people grow up in one town and proceed to live the rest of their life there. The idea of "settling" anywhere gets me feeling jittery and claustrophobic.There's a whole lotta world out there! - it just doesn't seem right to limit yourself to one spec of it.

hehe, I feel the same. However, I know people who are very happy to do that...I don't understand it, but I respect it ;)

Yes, all the time. I hate where I live, it's SO boring and it's SO cold 8 months out of the year and I hate cold weather lol. I wish I lived in England. Or Chicago. or Los Angeles. or Australia. :D

Yes, all the time. I hate where I live, it's SO boring and it's SO cold 8 months out of the year and I hate cold weather lol. I wish I lived in England. Or Chicago. or Los Angeles. or Australia. :D

If you hate cold weather you will not want to live in England :lol:

I've always wanted to live in France. If I can’t live there, I would at least love to visit someday. I love French culture and French people, especially the language. I'm in the process of learning the French language now. It's some what difficult, but worth it. :)

England, Ireland, and Australia seem like lovely places to live too.

Since I live in the US, if I could move to a different state it would probably be Connecticut or Massachusetts. Especially Salem, Massachusetts. :)

Oh yes! Because I have the feeling I'm livving so far away from everything. I'm way too far in the north of germany and there's nothing going on which makes me miss a lot of events.
I would like to live in Berlin or London. But my dream was always to live in California.

All the time i wished i lived somewhere else but then id be going back to my childhood again lol, I wished i lived in a hotter country where people actually notice me and have more respect for me.

Back