• great

Votes: 33 23.7%
  • good, but not a favorite

Votes: 24 17.3%
  • don't like it

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters
awesome song. BUT:
i wish mike wouldn;t have to go thru what he went to hear him singing that.

Not as good as Unbreakable? Man escape beats the hell out of Unbreakable. (personally). In fact i think it is possibly his best unreleased song.

I seriously think Escape is better then 99% of the tracks on Invincible. I just love it. And we don't even have it in HQ quality.

I adore the flow of the line "the man with the pen that writes the lies that hassle this man", and the ad-libs near the end.

Good but not a favourite. I never feel like I want to skip to that song, I only hear it when it comes on by itself or if my iTunes is on shuffle.

I think Escape is an absolutely awesome song! :heart:
Would have been beyond amazing to see him perform it live.

I voted is as "great", but I think the finished version of the song would have huge potential to be "just awesome". It's got a great dance vibe to it and some really interesting sounds and rhythm - it's a great track!

I love this song very much! Very catchy track! I can never sit still when I listen to it. :wub:

I think this song equals his book Moonwalker....it is one of the most autobigraphical songs..I have to listen to this song to see MJ point of veiw regarding his lifetime on this earth.

great song, it is a must to be included in the new coming album

I love it! :D Love the beginning, love the middle, love the end I L.O.V.E the whole song!!! :D One of my favourites. Shame it hasn't been released. :( I wished Michael released it on his Invincible album.

MichaelJackson.jpg

I love Escape! Wonder if the guitar on the track is played by David Williams? It really sounds like it! It's so good, way better than the uptempo dance songs he picked for Invincible! I heard it was gonna be on the Number Ones collection before it got leaked. Too bad Michael scrapped it...

Last edited:
Amazing song with some of my absolute fave lyrics

"I tried to share my life with someone I could love; but games and money is all she ever thought of. How could that be my fault when she gambled and lost? Tired of silly games; make a change. Why is it I can't do whatever I want to? When it's my personal life and I don't live for you. So don't you try to tell me what is right for me. You be concerned about you. I can do what I want to"

Love it :D

Back