Epic parts of Michael's songs! [merged]

Re: What is everyone favorite bits in a song ?

i love the part from 3:32 to the end, especially the high notes at 4:03 and the "stutter" at 3:41. I love the way he makes himself sound so frustrated. I would have loved to see him record this.

From 3:04 to the end, especially the "so you should feel threatened by me" at 3:21, it makes me think of a damaged intercom like he's telling you he's coming to get you. I love the "threatened by me !!!!" at 3:42, i picture him spinning like crazy while saying that, then (right when the chorus is starting again) kinda lowering his body to "drag" himself forward with his feet like in the "Dangerous" group choreography at the MTV video music awards after the "dangerous, dangerous, dangerous !"

^ :) just the little things he can make so great isnt it

Is it scary is a great tune

The flute solo in Who Is It

The flute solo in Who Is It

I have always L.O.V.E. that part of that song. Which is one of the 2 main reasons why that song remain my number 1 favorite song of his for 20 years. The other reason was his beat boxing in that song.

I could name more songs that has my favorite parts in. But it has been like 3 maybe 4 months now since I had last listen to him. So unfortunately I had since forgotten a lot of how his songs went.:( You can definitely blame my depression over what had happen to him for that. He has unfortunately been replace with Bollywood music now.:( But I do how ever remember always melting at the part in the song Torture how he sings hearts of fire. That part alone probably explains why that has always been my number 1 favorite Jacksons song.

I'm just in love with Serious Effect. I've been listening to it a lot lately and it sounds better everytime (especially if I listen with headphones, than the deep voice is so poignant). Best parts: from 3:13 on (including the "oughoooos" after).

Back