Eminem pissed of @ MTV MUSIC AWARDS

mm admirable quality which unfortunately requires natural talent to achieve.

do you think maybe by becoming your rabid fangirl i could then be fixed?

Sure. Make sure you color my name red and put hearts by it EVERY SINGLE TIME YOU SAY MY NAME FOR NO ****ING REASON :).

you know, i'm gonna go all deluxe with a beating heart, son!

:heart:Sid
i love you for you, not for me and i do try to keep my love selfless.​

oof that felt good.

so Eminem got a whiff of Sacha's crotch funk, huh? ..............

well if everything was planned after all then I'll say it again MTV has become the epitome of bad taste I didn't find that amusing but I guess it fits the typical american teenage humor

SORRY, I still don't believe that Eminem knew in advance that Bruno would be exposing his naked backside in his face. LOL!

In my opinion, Eminem should have left folks guessing. Now it seems like he had to make a choice, either say he was in on it, or admit the MTV/Bruno played him on live television.

I think Eminem is just trying to save face, but should he really have admitted that he ALLOWED Bruno to put his naked backside so close to Eminem's face. I'm sure the homies from around the way have raised an eyebrow to this new development. LOL!

I posted this in the other thread about this topic.I thought I should post it here too.

Ok. So it was staged. But still I think that MTV should be ashamed of themselves for allowing it. This is what I don't understand. The media trashed Janet for something that only lasted a few seconds at the most and that (IMO) wasn't her fault to begin with. And she's still having problems trying to get her career back on track. But it's okay for Sacha to deliberately put his bare behind in Eminem's face for a way more significant period of time in a publicity stunt for them both? I don't get that.

OMG you people! It's FAKE!!! Everyone involved said so, the writers said so, MTV said so, Eminem said so! Why is this so hard to believe?? It's a freaking fact, it was staged. MTV does this, they've always done stunts like this? Tasteless? Yes kind of, but that's just how they roll.

I posted this in the other thread about this topic.I thought I should post it here too.

Ok. So it was staged. But still I think that MTV should be ashamed of themselves for allowing it. This is what I don't understand. The media trashed Janet for something that only lasted a few seconds at the most and that (IMO) wasn't her fault to begin with. And she's still having problems trying to get her career back on track. But it's okay for Sacha to deliberately put his bare behind in Eminem's face for a way more significant period of time in a publicity stunt for them both? I don't get that.

no matter what happens, whether it be a stunt or an accident, if it involves eminem, it's not gunna be considered a big deal, but Janet's was made a bigger deal cus she's Michael's sister. and anything happening with the Jackson family will always be treated as a much bigger deal cus MJ is the biggest star in the world. eminem's not as big a star, so people will forget this faster than they forgot the kiss between Mike and Lisa Marie.

no matter what happens, whether it be a stunt or an accident, if it involves eminem, it's not gunna be considered a big deal, but Janet's was made a bigger deal cus she's Michael's sister. and anything happening with the Jackson family will always be treated as a much bigger deal cus MJ is the biggest star in the world. eminem's not as big a star, so people will forget this faster than they forgot the kiss between Mike and Lisa Marie.

It has nothing to do with that she's Michael's sister - even more sad is that my guess would be it's because she's black and a woman.

Justin left that situation crowned as a hero - Janet got all the blame.

It wouldn't matter if a guy would take they're pants down and put their dick on the camera lens, somehow it will always be worse when Janet whipped out a tittie for a second during super bowl.

To me this thing has been blown so far out of proportion it ain't even worth the joy me and all men got of watching Janet's tittie.

Last edited:
indeed, Brucey.

not to mention she flashed a tittie during the daytime in front of millions of kiddie viewers living in a (relatively degenerate) society that takes these things very dramatically and seriously.

i remember a time when people got recognised for their TALENT, not their gall, or stunts. well actually i don't, but i wish i did. even our Mike chipped in for the PR games.

indeed, Brucey.

not to mention she flashed a tittie during the daytime in front of millions of kiddie viewers living in a (relatively degenerate) society that takes these things very dramatically and seriously.

i remember a time when people got recognised for their TALENT, not their gall, or stunts. well actually i don't, but i wish i did. even our Mike chipped in for the PR games.

You know, I miss the early 90's.
I don't know how it was in rest of Europe and in the states, but MTV didn't censor shit back then over here.

Everyone need to fall the fuck back and relax, and maybe go get them a tittie or two to set balance in their life.

I mean it's JUST a titte, we've all been attached to at least one.
Exactly when did a tittie become a bad and ugly thing?
And how come you can (or at least could) watch a tittie on Discovery channel when they show footage from some neglected parts of the jungle or whatever, but now when she's fully clothed and whips a tittie out it becomes mass hysteria.

It ain't like she went all out doing a 2 finger split.
If we gonna compare this with the Eminem shit, it's to me at least in the same "dirty level" with Eminem tossing Sacha's salad.

And I'm glad that I've been proved wrong about my thoughts of this Eminem crap not being staged - because now I can laugh about it and see that the trick was not the incident itself, the trick was to get us all upset that this might not been staged and Sacha almost got his salad tossed on prime time TV. :D

You know, I miss the early 90's.
I don't know how it was in rest of Europe and in the states, but MTV didn't censor shit back then over here.

Everyone need to fall the fuck back and relax, and maybe go get them a tittie or two to set balance in their life.

I mean it's JUST a titte, we've all been attached to at least one.
Exactly when did a tittie become a bad and ugly thing?
And how come you can (or at least could) watch a tittie on Discovery channel when they show footage from some neglected parts of the jungle or whatever, but now when she's fully clothed and whips a tittie out it becomes mass hysteria.

It ain't like she went all out doing a 2 finger split.
If we gonna compare this with the Eminem shit, it's to me at least in the same "dirty level" with Eminem tossing Sacha's salad.

And I'm glad that I've been proved wrong about my thoughts of this Eminem crap not being staged - because now I can laugh about it and see that the trick was not the incident itself, the trick was to get us all upset that this might not been staged and Sacha almost got his salad tossed on prime time TV. :D

Yeh Europe just isn't as repressed as the US. Too bad though.

It has nothing to do with that she's Michael's sister - even more sad is that my guess would be it's because she's black and a woman.

Justin left that situation crowned as a hero - Janet got all the blame.

It wouldn't matter if a guy would take they're pants down and put their dick on the camera lens, somehow it will always be worse when Janet whipped out a tittie for a second during super bowl.

To me this thing has been blown so far out of proportion it ain't even worth the joy me and all men got of watching Janet's tittie.

well..ur guess is as good as mine. lol. i'm just sayin i heard a LOT of people always comment on how the 'whole Jackson family is "disturbed" after the Janet "incident".'

Yeh Europe just isn't as repressed as the US. Too bad though.

So you guys has never had uncensored MTV e.t.c.? o_O

TV-shows that they curse and show titties on (like "Entourage"), does it only air on certain channels or after midnight or something?

vncwilliam, well it probably doesn't help the situation that she's Michael's sister :D

america isn't repressed. they're hypocritcal. i've listened to the radio and seen enough tv to hear the s word, the f word, see naked asses, on a regular basis on free tv in hours where children were watching. they just 'strategically' set it, that's all. and, of course, they sometimes 'forget' to rate movies, so you never know what you are in for, if you buy a vid, here.

america isn't repressed. they're hypocritcal. i've listened to the radio and seen enough tv to hear the s word, the f word, see naked asses, on a regular basis on free tv in hours where children were watching. they just 'strategically' set it, that's all. and, of course, they sometimes 'forget' to rate movies, so you never know what you are in for, if you buy a vid, here.

Don't feel bad, hypocrisy is everywhere, in different forms.

In my opinion, Eminem should have left folks guessing. Now it seems like he had to make a choice, either say he was in on it, or admit the MTV/Bruno played him on live television.
I think Eminem is just trying to save face, but should he really have admitted that he ALLOWED Bruno to put his naked backside so close to Eminem's face. I'm sure the homies from around the way have raised an eyebrow to this new development. LOL!
I think so too I mean the whole thing didn't make sense why would he do that to promote himself? it was so humiliating that he doesn't have a choice but to say he was part of it lol

so he planned on having another mans butt and balls in his face. that's worse.

Back