Eminem pissed of @ MTV MUSIC AWARDS

Gfresh

Proud Member
June 01, 2009
by:
Nora Gasparian

admin-RS-post-main.aspx

Eminem is infamous for mocking other celebrities, but Sunday night during the MTV Movie awards, Eminem found himself the butt of the joke. Literally.

Sacha Baron Cohen was dressed as the infamous gay Austrian Bruno at the 2009 MTV Movie Awards on Sunday, and caused quite a stir when presenting Best Male Performance.

He arrived wearing large white wings with feathers. And He certainly made a splash as he was flying around the theater.

"Let me down!" he ordered.

When he was let down, he happened to land right on Eminem. His bare buns were right on Eminem's face and a visibly upset Eminem asked, "Are you serious...Get the f**k off me!"

"Nice to meet you," Cohen replied. The self-proclaimed homophobic rapper and his entourage tried to push Cohen off.

We don't really know if Eminem was in on the joke, but once he wrestled Bruno off his lap he stormed out of the theater and did not return for the remainder of the broadcast.

It was interesting that Eminem screamed, "get this motherf**ker off of me" after the cameras had already focused in on him in the audience.

It also appeared that Eminem had a mic on and coincidentally there were cameras in every angle of the auditorium when he left the building. Not to mention bodyguards placed near the spectacle.

When Hollyscoop spoke to the shows executive producer, Mark Burnett minutes before the show he hinted to us that Eminem would definitely be the topic of conversation saying, "Eminem. It's epic tonight, it's epic."

Do you guys think it was a set up? MTV has done a great job of setting up show stealing headlines in the past, so we wouldn't put the Bruno/Eminem stunt past them either. Check out the hilarious video below and you be the judge!

it doesn't matter if it was a setup or not, eminem clearly would have not taken part in this. so he didn't know about it. he wouldn't want that in his face. it's priceless.:lol:

Its priceless, but its staged.
Em never once attempted to push the dude off of him.
That should have been a natural reaction if it were real.

It's still disgusting tho! lol!

This is also discussed in another thread. But yeh of course Em was given a heads up.

i thought the picture of him was a video shot from one of his new videos.

I wouldn't say it is funny, but to me he deserves it for all the bad jokes he did among other celebrities in the past especially among Michael.

Man, I still say that SOMETHING was most likely planned, but not what actually happened.

I mean, isn't Sasha's whole thing about taking his stunts to another level, WITHOUT folks knowing in advance.

I just can't see Eminem, or any other MAN, being down for what actually took place. Just looking at those pictures, tells me Eminem didn't know Bruno was going to land on his face wearing a thong. LOL!

Man, I still say that SOMETHING was most likely planned, but not what actually happened.

I mean, isn't Sasha's whole thing about taking his stunts to another level, WITHOUT folks knowing in advance.

I just can't see Eminem, or any other MAN, being down for what actually took place. Just looking at those pictures, tells me Eminem didn't know Bruno was going to land on his face wearing a thong. LOL!

cosign

He should've left the premises if he didn't know. To me, him staying either means he knew it or is just plain stupid, lol.

He should've left the premises if he didn't know. To me, him staying either means he knew it or is just plain stupid, lol.
Come on troubleman, do you REALLY believe that Slim Shady knew that Bruno was gonna be rubbing his penis in Slim Shady's face. LOL!

I'll say it again: I doubt any red blooded male would have been down for that.

MTV says to Eminem: "Sasha is going to come down from the ceiling wearing a thong, his bare a$$ will be landing very near to your face, almost on your face."

And Eminem says: "Okay, sign me up."

Come on troubleman, do you REALLY believe that Slim Shady knew that Bruno was gonna be rubbing his penis in Slim Shady's face. LOL!

I'll say it again: I doubt any red blooded male would have been down for that.

MTV says to Eminem: "Sasha is going to come down from the ceiling wearing a thong, his bare a$$ will be landing very near to your face, almost on your face."

And Eminem says: "Okay, sign me up."

In front of his friends , hahaha

Good grief! That picture is just painful. Sasha's behind is just TOO close to Eminem's face. If there was any sweat "down there," I'm sure Eminem was close enough to smell it. LOL!

Good. The idiot finally got a little taste of karma. And it was indeed... HILARIOUS!

It has to be staged - if it's not then it's a huge scandal!

if eminem did'nt know it he would sue MTV for SHURE..
if MTV did'nt know it they would probably sue sacha for doing something like this..

This kind of humor is.. not humor.. it's very cruel and discusting in my openion..

even if it was planned I'm sure it wasn't suppose to go like this the whole thing was so gross it shows how trashy MTV has become
but I hope eminem learned his lesson and he won't be making fun of people anymore

even if it was planned I'm sure it wasn't suppose to go like this the whole thing was so gross it shows how trashy MTV has become
but I hope eminem learned his lesson and he won't be making fun of people anymore

He was in on it.

i love how the most active topics in this subforum have nothing to do with music.

Oi_Enfield_No_2.jpg

**** m&ms, **** Dre (tired of waiting on his overhyped record while he drops mediocre beats on us), and **** the pathetic marketing gimmicks that everyone these days seem to be surviving on to sell.

Good. The idiot finally got a little taste of karma. And it was indeed... HILARIOUS!

There it is. I was waiting for somebody to say karma.

Do you sit around waiting for people who you have a problem with to have something bad or humiliating happen to them? And then when it finally happens, you use it as validation and/or justice for another incident? This is all people who go on and on about "karma" come off as to me.

Here's the truth: bad things happen to everybody, embarrassing things happen to everybody, and if you wait long enough for it to happen to ANY particular person, it will.

You know, when I was a little kid, my friend's dad was kinda mean to me and made my cry. He died a couple weeks later. Must be karma LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Lame.

If this is karma for EVERYTHING Eminem has ever said/shown about other celebrities in his music, it's a little imbalanced, don't ya think? Not really equal to all of the negative feelings he's caused... Ah well. Enjoy your cookie crumbs and convince yourself it's fine cuisine ;).

Oh, and I thought it was funny too. There's no way Eminem didn't know anything about it IMO, but it is highly possible that something went south (lol) on the delivery of the skit and he got legitimately pissed.

There it is. I was waiting for somebody to say karma.

Do you sit around waiting for people who you have a problem with to have something bad or humiliating happen to them? And then when it finally happens, you use it as validation and/or justice for another incident? This is all people who go on and on about "karma" come off as to me.

Here's the truth: bad things happen to everybody, embarrassing things happen to everybody, and if you wait long enough for it to happen to ANY particular person, it will.

You know, when I was a little kid, my friend's dad was kinda mean to me and made my cry. He died a couple weeks later. Must be karma LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Lame.

If this is karma for EVERYTHING Eminem has ever said/shown about other celebrities in his music, it's a little imbalanced, don't ya think? Not really equal to all of the negative feelings he's caused... Ah well. Enjoy your cookie crumbs and convince yourself it's fine cuisine ;).

Oh, and I thought it was funny too. There's no way Eminem didn't know anything about it IMO, but it is highly possible that something went south (lol) on the delivery of the skit and he got legitimately pissed.
i know who you are now. you are the MJJC God. don't know how you managed to stick around so long, though. the "real" one (500,000 feet up above) supposedly fucked off a long time ago. but glad you persevered.

i know who you are now. you are the MJJC God. don't know how you managed to stick around so long, though. the "real" one (500,000 feet up high) supposedly fucked off a long time ago. but glad you didn't.

Highly appreciated, bro. I think the key to a long tenure is being amused by rabid fangirls rather than annoyed.

Highly appreciated, bro. I think the key to a long tenure is being amused by rabid fangirls rather than annoyed.
mm admirable quality which unfortunately requires natural talent to achieve.

do you think maybe by becoming your rabid fangirl i could then be fixed?

Back