Email AEG

Basically. I've read around the net of people saying this or that. I mean really...what's the big deal of not going to as many shows as possible? I would be happy going to one at this point. I understand people should be allowed to do as they please. But I just can't stand people that ya know go to more than one concert and still complain that they can't go to as many as they want.

A 6 or even 4 person limit I think is fair. This is standard for any event where you purchase tickets. You have a limit so other people have the opportunity to buy. They don't want someone coming up and ordering 20 tickets or something for every show possible...and then end up selling most of them for twice the amount.

The limit is fair, I just think that people are so annoyed because Ticketmaster and AEG have not made it clear!

This isn't even about me. I am using my aunt's card. It's the fact that they told us it would be 6 and now they say 4 at the last minute!

NO that´s wrong.
It was 4 tickets on PRESALES and 6 tickets on GENERAL SALES tomorrow.
And no, I dont agree with you. I think its very selfish to attend 2-3 shows when there are other fans that dreams of seeing Michael Jackson live in their life!

Its very selfish, its like if u take a bite then suddently u want to hole cake!

it should be per card, we're all adults shouldnt we be able to buy what we want ?

i agree this was not planned at all. i know one girl who has got tickets because she says she is contributin 2 mjs 'financial situtation' she aint no fan and i aint got no damn tickets how bad mind is that. and as for pre sale say no more

correction properly planned. despite system crashing to make it worse, one again mj has shown he still has it no matter what

i agree this was not planned at all. i know one girl who has got tickets because she says she is contributin 2 mjs 'financial situtation' she aint no fan and i aint got no damn tickets how bad mind is that. and as for pre sale say no more

why was someone faking being in charge of MJs financial business in order to claim free tickets ?

NO that´s wrong.
It was 4 tickets on PRESALES and 6 tickets on GENERAL SALES tomorrow.
And no, I dont agree with you. I think its very selfish to attend 2-3 shows when there are other fans that dreams of seeing Michael Jackson live in their life!

Its very selfish, its like if u take a bite then suddently u want to hole cake!

It's 4 overall! People have been told that.

It's not selfish - everyone will get tickets!! There's 50 shows and I live in London! How can you not expect people who can afford it to go to more than one? I bought 4 for me and my friends for ONE night in one go, using my tickets up like that. So how is that selfish?

I have then traded with those same friends who also got tickets. We all tried to get tickets. So it works out that we're all going to each others dates.

why was someone faking being in charge of MJs financial business in order to claim free tickets ?

no you misunderstood! lol what im saying is this girl i know she is only going because she believes media stories on mj is broke, and she said she is only going because her ticket contributes to mj 'financial situation'. do you get what i mean now??? and she is not a fan so im trying to say that she is going out of 'sympathy' thats the way she put it. and responding to other people in the post some people got tickets only to re sell them at higher prices which is really not fair. and they aint fans, and a lot of fans didnt get tickets like myself and there is a slim chance tomorrow

no you misunderstood! lol what im saying is this girl i know she is only going because she believes media stories on mj is broke, and she said she is only going because her ticket contributes to mj 'financial situation'. do you get what i mean now??? and she is not a fan so im trying to say that she is going out of 'sympathy' thats the way she put it. and responding to other people in the post some people got tickets only to re sell them at higher prices which is really not fair. and they aint fans, and a lot of fans didnt get tickets like myself and there is a slim chance tomorrow

they put limits down so people dont go buy 40 tickets then sell them on ebay for double the face value.

As fans we should be allowed to buy as many tix as we wont to see our idol, aeg are bullshit, i want to complain the way fans have been treated

Back