Email AEG

Expressions of Passion

Proud Member
Okay, I'm sure we all know that this ticket thing is slightly unfair. 4 tickets per household for all 50 shows is in my view, unfair. I mean, they haven't told us this from the beginning. We have only really found out tonight!!

They do not understand that MJ fans are different. We adore Michael in every sense of the word. We wanna go to as many shows as possible. Sometimes money isn't even an object! It's not like going to see a random band or something. Michael is a huge part of our lives. He has changed many of our lives forever.

They don't understand.

Us fans won't be selling these on ebay. We will be trading them and swapping about with people! It not like we're touts. We just wanna go to more than 2 concerts with one person, or 1 concert with 3 friends. Or 4 alone...

I'm saying we should email them. Who's with me? I don't wanna sound moany or anything. I know we should be thankful to go to one! It is an amazing opportunity! But seriously, what if I had 7 kids? LOL.

It seems as if touts have got tickets and are selling them on ebay, and many fans have been unable to get them.

So I say we email AEG! enquiries@aeglive.co.uk

Btw, It's not the fact that you are only allowed 4, it's the fact that they didn't TELL us that from the start...

Last edited:
Why not get a friend to pay for you and then pay them back? Or send the tickets to another address?

The billing address has to match up with the address the cardholder lives at. Otherwise ticketmaster class it is fraud.

This isn't even about me. I am using my aunt's card. It's the fact that they told us it would be 6 and now they say 4 at the last minute!

Oh and all my friends are MJ fans anyway :rofl: So we're all trying to get tickets but used them up on the presale LOL.

I don't get this.. Do you mean this you find it unfair that you can only order 4 tickets in presale or can you only buy 4 tickets as a max in general sale aswell no matter it's a different concert date?

i can imagine people buying more than the limit without realising...im sure AEG and gonna get a LOT of grief about this in the next few days

aeg are to busy selling the tickets on to agencies so they can make even more profit. thats why its such a stupid limit.

is harvey goldsmith behind involved in this deal at all? he is notorious for supplying tickets to touts

I don't get this.. Do you mean this you find it unfair that you can only order 4 tickets in presale or can you only buy 4 tickets as a max in general sale aswell no matter it's a different concert date?
No, not the presale. That isn't unfair. But you can only buy 4 tickets OVERALL, over the whole thing. And I didn't know, which is why I bought 4 in one go. I thought I'd have a chance on Friday...

i can imagine people buying more than the limit without realising...im sure AEG and gonna get a LOT of grief about this in the next few days
Yeah exactly. They just didn't make it clear.

You're strange, people...

Whys that?

I agree we should be allowed to spend as much money as we want! Afterall they will STILL get the same profit regardless if one person buys ten or ten people buy one!

yeah i feel for ppl who bought 4 tiks for one show all in one go its a joke.then again my bro did that, he could have gotten me some more tomorrow if i had know

Whys that?

I agree we should be allowed to spend as much money as we want! Afterall they will STILL get the same profit regardless if one person buys ten or ten people buy one!
yeah 50 concerts yet the fans can hardly go to any of them the only hope is the tickets arent really as sold out as they claim and nearer the dates (the later ones) tickets become available. what happens if this is the case would AEG rather have empty seats because the fan base has already bought up their allocation 2 months earlier so offically cant have any more. none of this crap would have gone on with evvy and the fan clubs back in the old days.guess we can look foward to travelling ot mumbai or somewhere where we might actually beable to get tickets instead of bandwaggon freeloaders getting them

well even worse, they said definitely 6, and then changed it to 4!!

I've bought ONE ticket on the pre-sale, and I've read that if you've bought for one concert you're not allowed to buy for another one. Is it true? I know there's a 4 ticket limit, buy I thought I could buy 1 ticket for 4 different shows. I only want to buy 1 ticket for 2 different shows, is it forbidden?

Thank you.

If they wanna cancel any tickets for the sake of goin over by 2 then we can dispute it on the grounds that they changed there T&C's without notice.

I don't know. I guess 6 is the maximum for general sale. I think it's a pretty safe number. I don't want fans buying out tickets to every single concert! I bought 2 concerts, 1 ticket for each, and even I admit I was a bit greedy. I should have only bought 1 concert.

People who buy like 8 concerts worth are taking up room that fans who have never seen Michael should have. It's greedy in a time where there is no need. I mean, yes, I think we should ALL be allowed to go to all, but give fans who have no tickets a chance to buy them... Michael added these new shows so that the fans that couldn't get the tickets can. Let's not be hasty, here.

So, I'm about 50/50 on this issue. There are equal amounts of pros and cons for this.

I'm pretty sure that the rules will change in the next few weeks.

Once they see that not all shows are sold out (if that will be the case) they'll then release a statement saying you can now purchase as many as posible.

This is what I think anyway.

Maybe as a result of our complaining he'll do a show just for us all here at MJJC :)

How about one huge email compiled by all the people that want to do one, and then everyone sign it. Like a petition basically ???

I think 4 tickets are ok, the organisation can't smell from a distance who's fan and who's not, and is only buying tickets to make profit.

I do get your idea of not telling that right away that the max. of tickets will get down to four, but the demand is huge and I think they are trying to let every fan at least get a chance to go to 1 concert. It's something they didn't see coming, and I think it's a reasonable thing they did. If I see people on this board who didn't get a ticket at all, I feel so sorry for them and almost feel guilty I got a ticket. Imagine if people would buy 6 tickets per household, that would even leave more fans out. Now more fans have a chance to see Michael.

And I'm not trying to attack you or anything or trying to be rude, but aren't you attending a lot of shows already?

I don't know. I guess 6 is the maximum for general sale. I think it's a pretty safe number. I don't want fans buying out tickets to every single concert! I bought 2 concerts, 1 ticket for each, and even I admit I was a bit greedy. I should have only bought 1 concert.

People who buy like 8 concerts worth are taking up room that fans who have never seen Michael should have. It's greedy in a time where there is no need. I mean, yes, I think we should ALL be allowed to go to all, but give fans who have no tickets a chance to buy them... Michael added these new shows so that the fans that couldn't get the tickets can. Let's not be hasty, here.

Basically. I've read around the net of people saying this or that. I mean really...what's the big deal of not going to as many shows as possible? I would be happy going to one at this point. I understand people should be allowed to do as they please. But I just can't stand people that ya know go to more than one concert and still complain that they can't go to as many as they want.

A 6 or even 4 person limit I think is fair. This is standard for any event where you purchase tickets. You have a limit so other people have the opportunity to buy. They don't want someone coming up and ordering 20 tickets or something for every show possible...and then end up selling most of them for twice the amount.

Back