Elvis Presley

Some pics. I love old pictures like this! I think Elvis was a very handsome man and a beautiful child.

gladysd1eab46zb1.jpg

1933vernongladyspresleyaz9.jpg

His mother was quite dark was she part native American, I heard somewhere that she had native American blood.

^^^Yeah those pics are amazing. :)
Yes she had alot of American Indian in her and so did Elvis. :wub:

I just listened Return to Sender little time ago ^_^

Gosh I was looking some pics of Elvis.. he was definitely very handsome!
10084182.jpg

elvis-young.jpg

^ OMG I LOVE If I can Dream! :wub: Everything in that song is amazing..
I know all the lyrics and I just can't help it but I have to sing along everytime I hear it.. :wub:

I have a HUGE pic of that on my bedroom wall. :wub:

Wow, I would like that too :yes:

WOW :clap: :clap:

my family we grow up listening to elvis we listen to him on christmas eve and christmas day too :yes:

i love elvis i wish i can go to graceland :)

Last edited:
I think Elvis Presley is amazing, and one of the all time great natural talents in music. My favorite Elvis song is Burning Love.

I have never really been an Elvis fan, never understood all the hype around him.

I've tried to but can't. Anyone willing to point me in the right right direction?

Wohoo my dad found a HUGE Elvis poster on our carage. I will put it on my wall someday.. :)

I have never really been an Elvis fan, never understood all the hype around him.

I've tried to but can't. Anyone willing to point me in the right right direction?

The main thing the understand about Elvis is that he was Pop/Rock music's first Icon. Even though he didn't invent Rock 'N' Roll, he brought it to the mainstream, just like Michael brought the Robot and the Moonwalk to the mainstream.

Last edited:
Watch watch!! This is my new poster ^_^

HANNAN135.jpg

I know, it's still pretty wrinkled but I will put it on frames when I manage to buy ones! :yes:

HANNAN136.jpg

It says: "You can't claim he's not the king. "

I have never really listened to too much of his stuff. But I did watch like a two hour documentary on him on, i think, vh1 classics. It was very interesting.

i have don't been listen to Elvis songs along time

but have some of elvis cd's and some of his records and i make a scrapbook of elvis presley :yes: and some other stuff too :yes:

The main thing the understand about Elvis is that he was Pop/Rock music's first Icon. Even though he didn't invent Rock 'N' Roll, he brought it to the mainstream, just like Michael brought the Robot and the Moonwalk to the mainstream.
Hm. Okay when you put it that way that makes sense. Thank you for putting it so clear and simple.

Well, I'm willing to be open minded about him. Can anyone recommend me some songs?

Last edited:
Can anyone recommend me some songs?
I'd mainly go with the earlier stuff. Here's some good ones:

Surrender
Return To Sender
Bossa Nova Baby
Teddy Bear
Jailhouse Rock
Guitar Man
In The Ghetto
I Feel So Bad
(Marie's The Name) His Latest Flame
Little Sister
Burning Love

Well, I'm willing to be open minded about him. Can anyone recommend me some songs?

I would absolutely add If I can dream to those DuranDuran posted.
Also Rubberneckin' is one I think is great :)

And there's alway the classics like
All shook up
King Creole
T.R.O.U.B.L.E.
A little less conversation
I got stung
Love me tender
Blue suede shoes and
Hound dog

Last edited:
Back