Elvis Presley vs. Michael Jackson

Voted! Michael leads by 402 votes :)

Don't think it will allow you to vote more than once as I tried but it said "you have already voted!"

Michael every time.
MJJTATTOOS007-1-1.jpg

Well, if you wouldn't be attractive, then i would be banned for sharing my opinion on your thread... :)

Seriously, i don't see point in "vote threads".

haha lolz:D....i c ur point but this is just for fun. Nothin' serious. With all the crap thats in the media right now, our brain needs a break and a lil fun while we're at it.

i will vote but i wish these comparisons would stop! They were both great. I mean elvis is king for some people and michael is king for some others like myself. For me personally michael is in a league of his own and shouldn't be compared with anyone.

agree 110%

These polls are stupid, as if they achieve anything there a waste of time i wish fans would stop posting useless stuff like this

These polls are stupid, as if they achieve anything there a waste of time i wish fans would stop posting useless stuff like this

well hun, everyone has an opinion about these polls. Its for fun as I said already. You don't have to participate in it. There are also other topics on this forum, and these is part of it. Tnx 4 ur opinion:D

Back