Eddie Murphy on Ellen Today

Personally, I really respect people like Chris Tucker who stayed quiet and kept things private. To me, it shows me that they truly care and were not caught up trying to get their face on CNN. It's the other people (like deepak) who I don't trust.
couldn't agree more.
:yes:

Yeh the song was pretty bad that they recorded together, I don't understand why Michael did it but he was looking HOT in the video.

FWIW, I read that MJ's bodyguards (the 3 that were on GMA and that were with MJ in 2007 or so onwards) mentioned on their facebook page that Michael was still good friends with people like Eddie Murphy and Whoopi Goldberg. The BGs said that a lot of Michael's hollywood friends turned their backs on Michael and only said nice things about him after he passed and that they were going to call them out in the book they are writing.

But they mentioned that eddie and Michael were cool with each other still. So IDK. . . i did find it strange that eddie said nothing at all last year considering all the professional things they did together. Then again Chris Tucker didn't publicly state anything either until he was seen at the funeral.

Anyways. . . take with a grain of salt as usual.

Whoopi & her daughter have been friends with MJ for a very long time. I have known of their friendship since she hosted that Captain Eo "informercial" wayyyyyy back when.

She has defended & supported MJ whenever she had the chance....Eddie......hmmmmmm not so much.

Eddie Murphy...Steven Spielberg...David Katzenberg....AND A HOST of OTHERS...

Whoopi & her daughter have been friends with MJ for a very long time. I have known of their friendship since she hosted that Captain Eo "informercial" wayyyyyy back when.

She has defended & supported MJ whenever she had the chance....Eddie......hmmmmmm not so much.

Eddie Murphy...Steven Spielberg...David Katzenberg....AND A HOST of OTHERS...

yup i agree with u .

Back