Eddie Griffin, Goes off on Paps asking about Michael!

Eddie Griffin -- exploded all over our photog in Hollywood last night after we asked a simple question about the comic's good friend Michael Jackson.

:clapping: :tease: :girl_haha:

Nice to know his past standup was just to put on a show and he does care about Mike. Sometimes you gotta take what comedians say with a grain of salt. You don't say Steve Harvey was dissin MJ while on stage cuz we know they're tight.

BTW, what about Katt Williams? The other day I happend to catch one of his shows on youtube and he went on and on about MJ in a very negative way. I can never think of the man as the same as Steve Harvey and Eddie Griffin.

BTW, what about Katt Williams? The other day I happend to catch one of his shows on youtube and he went on and on about MJ in a very negative way. I can never think of the man as the same as Steve Harvey and Eddie Griffin.

That's because Katt Williams was just standing up there preaching his 100% serious opinion, and was barely even trying to be funny. Either that or he was trying to be funny, and sucks really hard. But either way, it was obvious that that wasn't "just comedy." It was just one dude showcasing how idiotic he is. And it's ironic, because he was trying to play it off as if MJ is an insult to African Americans ("he forgot he was a n*****!"), when I think Katt Williams himself discredits his race. Just the fact that he feels that people should "remember" that they are "******s" is sad. Even though I'm not black, I still gotta point out that Katt Williams is the walking stereotype of an ignorant black person. Every time a racist falsely profiles a black man, it is all because of Katt Williams. Every racial injustice that has ever been done to any minority in the history of humanity is all because of Katt Williams. Katt Williams does to black people what Osama Bin Laden does to me as a Middle Easterner.

Michael Jackson should be classed with African American heroes. Katt Williams should be classed with... I don't know, OJ Simpson or something. His hair is a bigger tragedy than murder anyway.

Yes, I realize that most of my post was over-the-top. I just saw an opportunity to rant about Katt Williams and ran with it.

That's because Katt Williams was just standing up there preaching his 100% serious opinion, and was barely even trying to be funny. Either that or he was trying to be funny, and sucks really hard. But either way, it was obvious that that wasn't "just comedy." It was just one dude showcasing how idiotic he is. And it's ironic, because he was trying to play it off as if MJ is an insult to African Americans ("he forgot he was a n*****!"), when I think Katt Williams himself discredits his race. Just the fact that he feels that people should "remember" that they are "******s" is sad. Even though I'm not black, I still gotta point out that Katt Williams is the walking stereotype of an ignorant black person. Every time a racist falsely profiles a black man, it is all because of Katt Williams. Every racial injustice that has ever been done to any minority in the history of humanity is all because of Katt Williams. Katt Williams does to black people what Osama Bin Laden does to me as a Middle Easterner.

Michael Jackson should be classed with African American heroes. Katt Williams should be classed with... I don't know, OJ Simpson or something. His hair is a bigger tragedy than murder anyway.

Yes, I realize that most of my post was over-the-top. I just saw an opportunity to rant about Katt Williams and ran with it.

you know..as a black person..i agree with you.

I'm not black either, but I like your post right here. Looking at vncwilliam's co-sign and getting assurance about the way I feel again. Not just becuz I'm an MJ fan, but also becuz the way he tried to put himself above others, it make me sick. He just looks pathetic becuz he does seem jealous of MJ's success.
I agree. Even though not every black person see him as their own hero, I do believe many do feel proud of him and that gives me a relief.

As for comeidans and MJ in general, I think I read somebody sayin there are two kinds of comedians crackin jokes and/or pointing fingers at him straight up-the ones who know MJ personally and the others who don't and don't know what they're talkin about. Katt Williams belongs to the latter.

woahh :lmao:

I'm tryyyyyin' not to WHUP YO azzzzzzzzz :toofunny: sounded like he SO meant that

this part of this post I totally agree wih

Katt Williams is the walking stereotype of an ignorant black person. Every time a racist falsely profiles a black man, it is all because of Katt Williams. Every racial injustice that has ever been done to any minority in the history of humanity is all because of Katt Williams. Katt Williams does to black people what Osama Bin Laden does to me as a Middle Easterner.
the part I bolded is PRICELESS :cheeky: :yes: and funny :lol:

Last edited:
:lmao: Go Eddie!

Mods would it be okay if I type up a transcript and post it here for those who can't understand it? There's a lot of foul language, and I just wanted to be sure before I post it here.

That was TOO FUNNY. Man, he went on such a tirade LOL. Well good for him. I imagine it must get tiring for a lot of celebrities to get hounded like that, so it must feel good to go off on them sometimes.

I had to watch this clip a couple times. I love how the rock guy promptly responded with 'Get off his f-ing ass!' Even though I've never been, I feel like that's something where you can definitely say 'Only in L.A.' :laugh:.

That's probably why TMZ went there, thinking that Griffith would provide a backdrop for their sorry asses.

Wrong. Way so wrong were they. Good for Griffith for not falling for the bait.

yes, thats right,
he is smart dude ........... he knew that Michael is coming back so he will change his strategy.

I was expecting to see somebody go crazy but he wasn't really angry...it was more like putting on a show for the paps

^ yeh but when he said, "I'm tryyyyyyyin' not to WHUP yo azzzzzzz" he was being pretty honest in that moment wouldn't you say :cheeky: :giggle:

Well, you did the right thing. Fu*k that piece of sh*t.

Eddie Griffin used to be hilarious. Malcolm & Eddie was classic.
Eddie ripped those TMZ dumbasses. LMAO! I didn't know they were friends though. Him and Michael. I never knew that......

I dont know if he was really standing up 4 mike..
I meant i dont know

I just hope he was.

Every time a racist falsely profiles a black man, it is all because of Katt Williams. Every racial injustice that has ever been done to any minority in the history of humanity is all because of Katt Williams.

*clapping hard* Exactly. I cannot stand that bitch ass mofo!! I cannot stand him.

Mods would it be okay if I type up a transcript and post it here for those who can't understand it? There's a lot of foul language, and I just wanted to be sure before I post it here.

Please post it. Thanks.

I don't know why that fool was laughing in the background, Eddie Griffin seemed serious. And I didn't find anything funny about what he said.

I would like to hope that Eddie was standing up for Michael. But I just don't know. He didn't seem too upset to me. When he was saying all that stuff about Bubbles, it really made me question his sincerity.

I would like to hope that Eddie was standing up for Michael. But I just don't know. He didn't seem too upset to me. When he was saying all that stuff about Bubbles, it really made me question his sincerity.

He was insulting the guy, not Michael. He was saying that since he keep asking about him is making him sound gay and wanting to &*$% his monkey:D

Thanks Eddie
;

LMAO!!!! Finally, but did you notice that the guy was laughing to hide/cover up his total embarrasment..Eddie gave it to him good and made him look totally foolish..Really, TMZ has reporters? They don't look or act like reporters. They are gossip stalkers and gawkers....

Thanks Eddie
;

LMAO!!!! Finally, but did you notice that the guy was laughing to hide/cover up his total embarrasment..Eddie gave it to him good and made him look totally foolish..Really, TMZ has reporters? They don't look or act like reporters. They are gossip stalkers and gawkers....

so that what it was? That just made the pap guy look retarded.

Yeah its hard to tell how serious he was and it didn't help that the paps laughed at his attack like they were all in on the joke. Whatever

Back