Ebony Magazine 1985: ''What they may look like in 2000''

I never knew how much physical resemblance Michael had with his father until I just saw this pic. Interesting!

I think he looks nice, they didn't do a bad job. It's basically MJ in 1985 - with bags under the eyes and a mo! (moustahce) what about the beer belly that he was sposed to get! hehe

I should have invested in Classy Curl stock. Like Rod Stewart he never changed his hairdo. :tease:

I do think that without vit, they may have been a bit closer. Vit made him look much different. But to be honest all they did was put the parentheses around his mouth, bags by his eyes and a mustache and called it a day. I like it though. :lol:

I do think that without vit, they may have been a bit closer. Vit made him look much different. But to be honest all they did was put the parentheses around his mouth, bags by his eyes and a mustache and called it a day. I like it though. :lol:

Lmao seriously! To be honest, sans vitiligo, this is probably the closest depiction of what he might've looked like. The pic is super cute imo.

He looks like Joe mixed with Chuck Berry (not Cab Calloway)! :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Lol :lol: This really is cute.

Would be funny is we could go back in time and show them a picture of the real Michael in 2000. The reaction would probably be something like: "Eh? :shock: "

He looks like Joe in that picture, I'm guessing Michael wouldn't have liked that.
It's cute what they said, though. "At age 40 he will have aged gracefully.." :D

I don't know whether this one is better...or the one where he looks like Berry Gordy. :lol:

Lol :lol: This really is cute.

Would be funny is we could go back in time and show them a picture of the real Michael in 2000. The reaction would probably be something like: "Eh? :shock: "

I though the exact same thing!! :lol: Could you imagine the reaction?

I honestly think this is the best age progression I have seen of MJ. If he didn't have vitiligo he would look just like that. Maybe minus the mustache, clothes, and probably a different hairstyle. His family have good genes so he would've basically looked the same.

I remember when this article came out.. Man I feel old..lol.. I laughed so hard because I was like MJ would never look like that, nor would he ever let his mustache get that thick..lol

Back