Ebony Magazine 1985: ''What they may look like in 2000''

WhoStoleBoogie?

Proud Member
Sorry if this has been posted before, I had a search but couldn't find anything.

"In 1985, Ebony magazine printed a feature which speculated on what various celebrities might look like in the year 2000.

It predicted that Michael Jackson would look like this.

“At age 40 he will have aged gracefully, and will have a handsome, more mature look.”

Here is the picture
http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/6417/jackson40.jpg

:D :D

That's totally an 80s moustache... every other man had one of those in the 80s. It's kinda funny actually!

Wow..it actually looks believable...one can only wonder..

I would hope that his hair and clothes would have changed!! :lol: What's with the lip fuzz? :rofl: :rofl: They were soooooo totally off. If only they knew Michael's fashion sense (or lack thereof :lol: ), maybe they would have come closer to what he actually looked like in 2000. Haha!

He looks really great in that picture, though it is a little silly that he would dress and look like he is in the 80's in the year 2000. He looks like his father as well.

To be fair if he hadn't gone through any changes I doubt it would have been far off. His brothers all look pretty much the same!

omg i love it...better than one with michael kinda fat...this is seriously the exact look of a young slim james brown at the time he had a moustaches..pleaseee someone put the pics up and compare...if james brown was slim when he had a moustaches..he would look exactly like michael there lol...thats funny

Hahaha, they had no idea... Little did they know...

He had a slight mustache on the cover of the Jacksons "Victory" album in 1984, perhaps they were extrapolating off of that.

Back