Ebay: Get Your Weight Off Of Me????

the seller apparently doesn't want it to leak
Well here's the deal. People couldn't stop whining about the Deal for the LQ version and suddenly a CDQ version appears. Suddenly Kai has the song and who knows how many more. People seems that they want to get rid of it as soon as possible and make a quick buck before they lose this investment. It's a matter of weeks for the song to be leaked and I believe it will be the LQ one first to intimidate the other sellers.

Just lie to him... Say you will save it until your very death and will never show it to anyone😌
Hell no, we are Soldiers Of Love, we need morals. Eventually he'll trade it around until it circulates even more, eventually it'll leak. Stuff usually remains unleaked for 4-6 months when it circulates.

people, the song sounds worse and worse with each snipped lol. 15 years ago I was really excited about the first snippets. Now it literally grew into amusement. The song seems to be worse than privacy lol. im kinda glad its a trash song so I have zero desire to get the full leak.

wake me up, once there's Dark Lady or Rocker out there. I'd risk a blind buy, if legit.
if possible, we should buy
men in black, tyla, some unheard stuff from like 08, goal, alright now og, buffalo bill, cant stop the feeling (if legit), changes, crush, dream away hq, belong 2, be me 4 a day, craze, earth love, kick it, prayers, rocker and tomboy

men in black, tyla, some unheard stuff from like 08, goal, alright now og, buffalo bill, cant stop the feeling (if legit), changes, crush, dream away hq, belong 2, be me 4 a day, craze, earth love, kick it, prayers, rocker and tomboy
Branca, quit polishing your damn Ferraris and come read this.

Why buy from collectors when Jeffree Phillips stole those hard drives? You know whatever's on there is definitely 2006 or later.

Tomboy is technically heard

GYWOOM Coming Up!

FzGAyPEXsAAKElJ.jpg

Back