Download Tabloid Junkie and Make it Number One!

I really dont get it. Can someone tell me the 2 singles charts? 1 where MITM is number 11, and the one where MITM is number 1? IM SO CONFUSED!

what day do singles count from to get into that weeks chart?

On that day we should download like crazy, rate 5* on youtube, request it on radio stations, the lot

Can someone find out the date, and then put it in the 1st post?

I didn't know him like that to know what tabloid choices were his and why (I was thinking at the time that he enjoyed the "Barnanmy" feeling because he could and never gave it another thought until the vibe about it began to create a negative feeling for what he was going through but even then,

I felt it was all up to him to control it IF he so chose because I felt some simple choices as with anything would create what he needed to make all that work for him being that he was the king long before he was crowned, so I never worried about him over things I realized may have indeed been created by him simply to protect utterly, his deeply needed, like every human being, privacy and he seemed to me to be the only expert in everything about his career and his own sense of his own power as we see by the fact that he did what Jesus did and "conquored the world" of music, entertainment and showbiz in the current century so ..., but his private life had to exist or who could stand it otherwise, as much as any human is entitled, and he always to me seemed to be aware of his power to ensure it was in existence for him sufficiently, whether he was standing in that power all the time in at a given moment in time as we all also can relate to...I always use to wish I could be there for him ... not being able to be there as his shoulder at a time when I felt him hurting was stressful and bothersome...

...but he was "the man" one needing to come up with his own answers as the truth rang for him, and that is what he was always listening for, the truth....so anyway, may disagree that its all this "deeeeeeep" and there are as many opinions as ...yadi yadi ... I have only from a distance to perceive a thing and then there's the ole imagination which just gets to running WILD I guess I'm the only one *sigh* YEAH RIGHT - haha y'all know y'all wanted to make a difference in his life somehow - return the love with a feeling of sufficiency ... so anyway, I have no idea at this point, but I still say lay low ftm.

Last edited:
oh yeah. i plan to do that, now. i have itunes, and downloading is much easier than going to the stores anyways. plus, all stores are going out of business.

whoever put that under my user name, thanks. i feel like one.

on my facebook group i have messaged all the members telling them and i downloaded man in the mirror (again again i have 3 now :p ) and tabloid junkie again!

Never gonna happen. You'd need 10s of thousands of downloads for it to reach #1. A small group of fans will not be able to make that happen.

Back