Does anybody watch XFactor?

Yeah apparently a Michael Jackson tribute show will be the semi-final and their trying to get Janet Jackson to come on...would be great and sad at the same time if that happened.

Yeah apparently a Michael Jackson tribute show will be the semi-final and their trying to get Janet Jackson to come on...would be great and sad at the same time if that happened.

It'll be great to see Janet and X Factor paying tribute but like you said it'll be so sad at the same time. I'll be buying an extra box of tissues for that if it is confirmed.

Where did you hear this? I HOPE this is true!

Anybody here watch xfactor? Do you wish they would have a "Michael Jackson" week this year? I really hope they do. This week is "Queen" week so I'm hoping they'll have a "Michael Jackson" week soon! That would be awesome.

I was thinking the same thing when I watch it at the weekend. I really do hope so :) I'd be great :D

Back