Does anybody watch XFactor?

YellowButterfly

Proud Member
Anybody here watch xfactor? Do you wish they would have a "Michael Jackson" week this year? I really hope they do. This week is "Queen" week so I'm hoping they'll have a "Michael Jackson" week soon! That would be awesome.

I'm really hoping there's one soon too. They've had one others years, so hopefully! :)

Hmmm...I don't think they will have MJ week again. Would be cool if they did though.

Well Janet is supposidly going to be on there on December 6th, so its possible they'l make it MJ week! :)

I'd love if they had a Michael Jackson week! I'd be interested in seeing what each one would sing. I can just imagine what John and Edward would sing from Michael Jackson! :bugeyed

Every week I see Dermot O'Leary present, it reminds me that he was the last person to interview Michael in the UK. :(

If John and Edward don't go, I really do hope there isn't a Michael Jackson week. It's bad enough that they're going to butcher YANA tomorrow night.

What do you mean? They'll all be singing YANA tomorrow night?? How do you know this?

They recorded YANA as a charity single.
"The contestants will perform the single for the first time on The X Factor during the results show on Sunday November 15, with it going on sale next day." ;)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1222804/X-Factor-Finalists-record-Jackson-charity-single-aid-Great-Ormond-Street-Hospital.html

What do you mean? They'll all be singing YANA tomorrow night?? How do you know this?

The charity single this year is a cover of YANA. All of the twelve finalists will be back on the stage performing it live tommorow night. :)

Oh cool I didn't know this. I hope it's good. Jedwards part I'm kind of worried about though lol.

Haha same. :lol:
Did anyone see one of them wearing an MJ t-shirt when they were singing to Brian May and Roger Taylor? I thought that was really cool. :D

The semi final show is a Michael Jackson Tribute, Janet Jackson will be there performing and Lady Gaga aswell.

Has the Michael Jackson tribute been confirmed yet for the semi final? The X Factor needs a tribute to Michael-he's inspired so many singers and dancers you cannot not pay tribute to him.

Has the Michael Jackson tribute been confirmed yet for the semi final? The X Factor needs a tribute to Michael-he's inspired so many singers and dancers you cannot not pay tribute to him.

I don't know if Simon has officially confirmed it but especially with MJ being so big right now, I really can't see him leaving it out. I just really hope they choose the right songs though.

So, who do y'all think is gonna win?

This is the first time I'm watching X-Factor.^^
Well, I think the finalists will be definitely one of Simon's blokes and maybe Joey.

Susan Boyle! WOOT! That just made my weekend :lol:

Susan Boyle, WTF! I just wish they would have mentioned something about Michael's work with children but its a great cause. Great Ormond Street does such good work.

I just wish they would have mentioned something about Michael's work with children but its a great cause.

I thought they would. When that story came on I actually though they'd say that Michael helped him or something like that. Shame they didn't but as we know, Michael didn't do it for the recognition :)

I thought they would. When that story came on I actually though they'd say that Michael helped him or something like that. Shame they didn't but as we know, Michael didn't do it for the recognition :)

"True charity isn't waving a flag and saying 'look at me'"

xfactors a joke now. I'll miss you Jamie...

Totally agree. After last weeks' fiasco I voted with my feet & decided not to watch it again (and didn't). I caught up with the performances on Youtube and followed proceedings on Digital Spy! I'm glad I didn't watch it now 'cos I'd be shouting at the TV again if I had done!

so glad JEDWARD are threw!! woohoo!!

Hope the xfactor has a Michael Jackson week, however it will be quite sad to hear them sing Michaels amazing songs!! only he can sing them in my eyes! :cry:

Back