Doctor's girlfriend completes grand jury testimony

It wouldn't technically be perjury if Nicole was asked "what do you do for a living" - maybe she said "actress" - and that could very well be her current employment.

But it's certainly not her previous employment at the Crazy Horse Strip Club.

And she's looking to pay those bills. She doesn't care about Murray - I hope she sold him out :angel::angel::angel::angel::angel:.

This is true...she may of said her current employment....so Murray had a baby with a stripper...well...what can I say...messed up situation from the get go...really though in all honesty i dont really care what her profession is...I only care whether or not she told the truth as far as what she new about what happened to Michael...

well, hopefully someone asked her whether she was wearing jewellery like the one Liz Taylor had .

I want to know where the jewellery disappeared , it is either Murrya or Latoya(Randy) .the jewellery belong to Paris not any one else . :mello:

Do we really believe she's completely truthful, I mean - she's his girlfriend and the mother of his son. Pft!

Oh she can't put her baby's father in jail, cuz then that means the $$-train wld stop.. she gotta pay for that apt, diapers, food, and other stuff.. WIC is just not gonna cut it..

*WIC-a govt run program that gives parents free vouchers for milk, formula, cheese, cereal, and fruit/veggies*

Well she certainly did - she used to dance at the Crazy Horse stripper club in 2005 when she met Murray and he became her Sugar Daddy.

OMG .... he not only a killer but an immoral man also, why did MJ mix himself up with a character like this?

OMG .... he not only a killer but an immoral man also, why did MJ mix himself up with a character like this?

I've asked that same question in my head a thousand times...why didn't he look into this person, especially with so many leeches, lawsuits and people constantly trying to get him over the years. People in general I think automatically think doctors can be trusted just because they are doctors. Hard lesson to learn, it's a shame he had to die for it. You have to wonder what if anything Murray told this woman about Michael. Would he be that stupid...answer probably. Will or did she turn on him? We'll have to wait and see. Can't say I have much faith. Where it concerns Michael, his money seems to be the only thing that mattered to any one who showed up at his door step...not Michael the person.

The more I read/think about it the more I feel Murray is not the only one responsible in MJ's death. I am not a lover of conspiracy theories but I do feel there is conspiracy in the murder of MJ. I am just afraid that we might never get the full picture.

Sources with knowledge of the matter have said Alvarez, a 27-year-old actress who lives in Santa Monica, was summoned before the panel to answer questions because she was uncooperative with Los Angeles Police Department detectives seeking to interview her.

Alvarez's lawyer maintains that investigators tried to question her without a lawyer or advance notice.
Advance notice!? Y'all shouldn't be needing time to think about the answers now should you.

The 'jackpot' has turned into a fiasco, probably didn't make her to happy...

Last edited:
Back