Doctor's girlfriend completes grand jury testimony

Pascal09

Proud Member
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lan...testimony-in-michael-jackson-death-probe.html

September 24, 2009 | 4:10 pm

The girlfriend of Michael Jackson’s personal physician today completed her testimony before a Los Angeles County grand jury, her attorney said.

Nicole Alvarez, the mother of Dr. Conrad Murray’s infant son, appeared before the panel briefly Wednesday and returned this morning, said her lawyer, Joseph Low IV of Long Beach.

“She’s done,” Low said. “She participated fully.”

He said court rules guarding the secrecy of grand juries prohibit him from saying anything about the substance of her testimony. Another source familiar with the proceedings confirmed that Alvarez was present at the grand jury both days.

Authorities have identified Murray, 51, in court papers as the target of a manslaughter investigation in connection with Jackson's death June 25.

Sources with knowledge of the matter have said Alvarez, a 27-year-old actress who lives in Santa Monica, was summoned before the panel to answer questions because she was uncooperative with Los Angeles Police Department detectives seeking to interview her.

Alvarez's lawyer maintains that investigators tried to question her without a lawyer or advance notice.

Prosecutors can use the grand jury's subpoena power to compel statements from witnesses who are not forthcoming.

Murray has acknowledged giving Jackson sedatives and the anesthetic propofol in the hours leading up to his death.

County coroner’s officials said “acute propofol intoxication” combined with the use of sedatives caused the singer's death.

—Harriet Ryan and Richard Winton

she does not want to end in jail with her buddy Murray and leave the kid with no one like this bastard of a doctor left MJ's kids .

well, if she lies, both of them will end in jail , so she may prefer to tell everything , after all she will find another "customer" very soon .

I'm sure she'll think of herself and her child before him. I pray she was truthful with her testimony.

I die laughing at these things. Months passed and the police questioned the girlfriend of Dr. Murray. lol! My God, it has nothing to do with it! What she saw? What does she know? Nothing! The police are completely lost, do not know what to do and much less who ask. I was wondering where the police are having trouble. Time is passing and nothing will be solved. I just want to see the end of it all. I've never seen such a thing happen.

she was there for two days , so she must have something to say . Murray said he was giving mj propofol for six weeks , his attorney said murray spent most of his time at his girlfriend place and only on OCCASSIONS he satyed at mj's house , we want to know HOW many times he was at mj's house? did he visit her that NIGHT? , did he call her that morning? what did he tell her ?

all of these questions are super important to the investigation.

The truth will come out. God is love, but He's also justice.

And what about this grand jury and all this secrecy? is this a way to conduct the investigation without interference or just a way to prevent us to know what REALLY happened?

Just saw this too!!

Here is Yahoo's report:

Lawyer: Girlfriend of Jackson doc ends testimony

AP – FILE - In this July 7, 2006 file photo, Dr. Conrad Murray poses for a photo in Houston. Murray is the …

30 mins ago

LOS ANGELES – The girlfriend of Michael Jackson's personal physician finished giving testimony before a grand jury in Los Angeles on Thursday, her lawyer said.

Joseph Low, the lawyer for Nicole Alvarez, said his client began testifying on Wednesday.

By law, he was not allowed to discuss what Alvarez was asked but said she had been cooperative in providing a statement.

Alvarez is the girlfriend of Dr. Conrad Murray, who is the subject of an investigation into Jackson's June 25 death, which has been classified as a homicide.

Murray told police he gave the pop superstar the powerful anesthetic propofol and other drugs in the hours before Jackson's death, court records state.

Murray's attorney has said the doctor didn't give Jackson anything that should have killed him.

Police searched the apartment of Alvarez last month, but Low said his client did not want to talk to investigators without a lawyer present. It took until this week for a spot to open up on the grand jury schedule.

"The grand jury is a tool that a very professional and thorough prosecutor will use to conduct an investigation, and that's what was done here," Low said. "We willingly participated in that."

It will eliminate the process of a preliminary hearing & go straight to trial IF the grand jury feel there is enough evidence to charge Murray & others involved.

The truth will come out. God is love, but He's also justice.

And what about this grand jury and all this secrecy? is this a way to conduct the investigation without interference or just a way to prevent us to know what REALLY happened?

God heard our prayers from our prayer circle yesterday & made them happen if she was there 2 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!

WOO-HOO!!!!

HEE-HEE-HEE!!!

:moonwalk:

she was there for two days , so she must have something to say . Murray said he was giving mj propofol for six weeks , his attorney said murray spent most of his time at his girlfriend place and only on OCCASSIONS he satyed at mj's house , we want to know HOW many times he was at mj's house? did he visit her that NIGHT? , did he call her that morning? what did he tell her ?

all of these questions are super important to the investigation.

Just saw this too!!

Here is Yahoo's report:

Lawyer: Girlfriend of Jackson doc ends testimony

AP – FILE - In this July 7, 2006 file photo, Dr. Conrad Murray poses for a photo in Houston. Murray is the …

30 mins ago

LOS ANGELES – The girlfriend of Michael Jackson's personal physician finished giving testimony before a grand jury in Los Angeles on Thursday, her lawyer said.

Joseph Low, the lawyer for Nicole Alvarez, said his client began testifying on Wednesday.

By law, he was not allowed to discuss what Alvarez was asked but said she had been cooperative in providing a statement.

Alvarez is the girlfriend of Dr. Conrad Murray, who is the subject of an investigation into Jackson's June 25 death, which has been classified as a homicide.

Murray told police he gave the pop superstar the powerful anesthetic propofol and other drugs in the hours before Jackson's death, court records state.

Murray's attorney has said the doctor didn't give Jackson anything that should have killed him.

Police searched the apartment of Alvarez last month, but Low said his client did not want to talk to investigators without a lawyer present. It took until this week for a spot to open up on the grand jury schedule.

"The grand jury is a tool that a very professional and thorough prosecutor will use to conduct an investigation, and that's what was done here," Low said. "We willingly participated in that."

I could so wipe that smile off his face in that picture grrrr arggggg :evil:

one thing that I read it that article that bothered me was they said she was an actress.....I wonder how much acting she did in her testimony??? ......hopefully not very much....hopefully she thought about herself and her child before she thought about Murray....And yeah.....that damn smile....I just wanna wipe it off his ugly face.

ACTRESS?????

She's an ex-stripper from Las Vegas!!!!!!!!!!

one thing that I read it that article that bothered me was they said she was an actress.....I wonder how much acting she did in her testimony??? ......hopefully not very much....hopefully she thought about herself and her child before she thought about Murray....And yeah.....that damn smile....I just wanna wipe it off his ugly face.

there is no gag order in this case , at least not till now Alvarez can say whatever she wants publically , but obviously the lawyer is talking about lawyer/client privilege.

The first article on the post on the page says she is an actress.....

NOT TRUE.

That's what she probably said on the stand - but she is an ex-stripper from Las Vegas.

arthdr_mj.jpg

Michael Jackson's doctor, Conrad Murray, under investigation over propofol, kept love nest

BY Nancy Dillon
DAILY NEWS WEST COAST BUREAU CHIEF
Updated Wednesday, August 12th 2009, 9:00 AM

LOS ANGELES - The married doctor in the Michael Jackson death probe stashed an ex-stripper girlfriend and love child in a beachfront apartment near the King of Pop's home, the Daily News has learned.

Dr. Conrad Murray - under investigation for giving Jackson the anesthetic propofol - met Nicole Alvarez, 27, while she danced at the Vegas club Crazy Horse in December 2005, said ex-pal Ben Harris Jr.

Harris said he saw a $3,500 check Murray gave her after their first encounter during a weekend swing through Sin City.

"She came home the next morning excited," said Harris. "She woke me up - 'Boobie! Oh my goodness. I hit the jackpot.'"

He said Murray helped Alvarez move from her mom's rental to a posh Santa Monica pad and gave her a BMW.

"I rode in Murray's car and even helped Nicole spend his money," said Harris, who has written a manuscript about their escapades titled "A Lucrative Vengeance."

Alvarez declined to comment. A neighbor said she still lives in the apartment with her baby, Che Murray, born March 2.

A birth certificate first obtained by RadarOnline identifies Murray as the father. His lawyer declined comment.

In the latest twist in the probe, investigators yesterday raided the Vegas pharmacy they believe supplied Murray with propofol.

Last edited:
NOT TRUE.

That's what she probably said on the stand - but she is an ex-stripper from Las Vegas.

well then if this is true then she already committed perjury......and if she did that then she could of lied about anything to do with Michael.....

NOT TRUE.

arthdr_mj.jpg

Michael Jackson's doctor, Conrad Murray, under investigation over propofol, kept love nest

BY Nancy Dillon
DAILY NEWS WEST COAST BUREAU CHIEF
Updated Wednesday, August 12th 2009, 9:00 AM

LOS ANGELES - The married doctor in the Michael Jackson death probe stashed an ex-stripper girlfriend and love child in a beachfront apartment near the King of Pop's home, the Daily News has learned.
Dr. Conrad Murray - under investigation for giving Jackson the anesthetic propofol - met Nicole Alvarez, 27, while she danced at the Vegas club Crazy Horse in December 2005, said ex-pal Ben Harris Jr.
Harris said he saw a $3,500 check Murray gave her after their first encounter during a weekend swing through Sin City.
"She came home the next morning excited," said Harris. "She woke me up - 'Boobie! Oh my goodness. I hit the jackpot.'"
He said Murray helped Alvarez move from her mom's rental to a posh Santa Monica pad and gave her a BMW.
"I rode in Murray's car and even helped Nicole spend his money," said Harris, who has written a manuscript about their escapades titled "A Lucrative Vengeance."
Alvarez declined to comment. A neighbor said she still lives in the apartment with her baby, Che Murray, born March 2.
A birth certificate first obtained by RadarOnline identifies Murray as the father. His lawyer declined comment.
In the latest twist in the probe, investigators yesterday raided the Vegas pharmacy they believe supplied Murray with propofol.

that is just nasty:yes:

well then if this is true then she already committed perjury......and if she did that then she could of lied about anything to do with Michael.....

Well she certainly did - she used to dance at the Crazy Horse stripper club in 2005 when she met Murray and he became her Sugar Daddy.

there is no gag order in this case , at least not till now Alvarez can say whatever she wants publically , but obviously the lawyer is talking about lawyer/client privilege.

I doubt very much she will say anything....why should she now...she didn't volunteer any information before....she is just another loser

Well she certainly did - she used to dance at the Crazy Horse stripper club in 2005 when she met Murray and he became her Sugar Daddy.

I wonder if the court will consider this..or..if they just really dont care about it but perjury is perjury no matter what the subject..if she will lie about that then she will lie about what she knew too...right???

I doubt very much she will say anything....why should she now...she didn't volunteer any information before....she is just another loser

We don't know that -

A Grand Jury is SECRET unless the witness decides to rehash what they said on the stand.

Nicole Alvarez seems like the type of girl to CYA (cover your ass), so if she was there for 2 days singing like a canary at the grand jury with the TRUTH, then AMEN.

I wonder if the court will consider this..or..if they just really dont care about it but perjury is perjury no matter what the subject..if she will lie about that then she will lie about what she knew too...right???

It wouldn't technically be perjury if Nicole was asked "what do you do for a living" - maybe she said "actress" - and that could very well be her current employment.

But it's certainly not her previous employment at the Crazy Horse Strip Club.

And she's looking to pay those bills. She doesn't care about Murray - I hope she sold him out :angel::angel::angel::angel::angel:.

Back