Doctor Said He Did Not Know MJs Address

One of the reasons why I am mad with the doctor. If you are gonna be watching over a legend like Michael Jackson, you better know what his frickin address is, dufus!

This man didn't know his address, didn't have cell phone, didn't know how to do CPR. Man, when Michael got burned in the Pepsi commercial, Miko Brando single handedly put our the fire by wrapping himself around Michael and pretty much saved his life. Miko Brando would have been a better doctor!

Jeez I agree with you whole heartedly. This doctor is a fricken idiot. I still say it is his fault Michael died. He is a doctor...HELLO....I wouldn't let him take care of my plant. He covering up something mark my words it will come out.

AND ARE WE GONNA LET THIS GUY WALK AWAY WITHOUT A SCRATCH??
NOOO!! WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING!! BUT WHAT?? :cry:
Aren't the family gonna do anything??
:help:
:(

This is most likely BS, but um it could be that although the Doctor KNEW where the house was, when he was calling for the ambulance, he didn't know what the address was. which i guess is quite common, since sometime we know where things are, how to get there, but not really the address.

to be honest, although i don't believe a word this doctor is saying, i think we should give him the benefit of doubt. Since MJ himself was the victim of "assume guilty". So I'm going just going to wait and see.

Michael Jackson's house was the only one on North Carolwood Dr... All he had to do was tell them the name of the street, or even the general location, and they would have found it without any problems. Every new excuse this doctor has used for why he wasted 30 minutes before seeking help has disturbed me more and more.

i dont believe a word this doctor is saying. if it was negiligence - he is still guilty. and imagine all our pain (i mean everybody, speaking of Michael's family first) is on his head. i dont feel hate, i only feel endless pain

Back