Do You Think The New Album Will Bring Some Peace Among The Fans and Togetherness In MJJC????

What do you think!!!

• Yes i think it will bring some peace among fans and togetherness!

Votes: 41 40.6%
  • No i dont think... i think it will create more hate...

Votes: 49 48.5%
  • i think it will create some peace and togetherness, but not new fans...

Votes: 9 8.9%
  • I think it will only create/bring new Fans!!!

Votes: 16 15.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For me it's wishful thinking that the new album will bring peace among the fans and "togetherness". Hoping I'm wrong on this one, but from past history, it's not a "given".

Last edited:
I think this album will bring in more fans that will learn to love and appreciate Michael like a lot of us do. If some of his most ardent fans don't want to support the album, then the general public will more than make up for them. I still think it is a shame that when we have a chance to help Michael be massive some take this stance.

Michael always wanted to be No. 1, he was very competitive as we all know. I just want to thank him for everything he's done for me throughout my life and I feel supporting him in anyway possible is a sign of my gratitude. But if fans feel differently to each their own.

Either way, I am incredibly excited for this new album. I loooove all the songs I've heard so far and plan on buying loads of copies for Xmas gifts and promoting the album like crazy. My students already know about it! he he:D

:clapping::clapping:preach it homegirl, preach it :yes: :yes: So you're not only a great person helpin' kids out with their education, but you also teach 'em what good music is. Great goin' :D God bless you.

i think it doesn't matter. kinda wish that was added as a poll option. people seem to forget, ironically, that Michael brought all kinds of people together as his fans. so that means that there will be fans who will always disagree with other fans, but the aspect of Michael that brought each fan is the aspect of Michael that that fan will support. so no matter what, all in all, Micchael will be supported. it's like the Invincible album, which i love to bring up cus i love that album so much. Speechless and Heaven CanWait are two songs that are as far from each other as the east is from the west. so there is a community that loves Speechless and hates heaven Can Wait..and there's a community that loves Heaven Can Wait, but hates Speechless. but both communities buy the album for what they love. if Michael listened to the media or what he-said-she-said, then he'd be leaving an entire community out, that could help the sales of his album. fortunately, he didn't. unfortunately, some of us do.

Very good points. I gotta say i'm a special kinda freak then cause i love both Speechless and Heaven can wait, they are among my favorite songs of all time, i absolutely and totally love them and adore them, as the rest of the Invincible album.

The fool in me has hope it will bring more fans together but the realist in me thinks it will only create more division :(

I also have to agree with this opinion right here. I totally get where you are comin' from. I wear both the foolishness and realism hats all too often. Although i would hope and like for the album to bring unity and peace among fans, i'm not sure it's gonna do that. Not in the short term, anyhow. Later on, maybe, hopefully.......I just hope the negativity which will be floatin' around like a dark cloud won't ruin the joy for those of us who will appreciate the thing. Remains to be seen i guess.

i agree with you 144,000. A real fan cannot keep a hate or a bad feeling or a not good word-opinion in his/her heart for another fan.
i hope that this album will unite all of us and bring peace... Because Michael wants us in a big peace to heal the world and we cannot achieve this by hurting each others.

of course we will discuss our opinions here about new album or anything, but not by hurting... of course we will or won't join each other's words but a Michael fan won't hurt a Michael fan.:no:

just L.O.V.E. my dear friends and you can be sure the answer will exactly be "MORE L.O.V.E",

i love all of you :flowers:

I'd say from your mouth, but i think it's more appropriate from your finger tips :giggle: to God's ears. Hopefully it will be so.

Love you too :huggy:

Comin' back to Tricia's awesomely important point - if some section of the fans opt out (kinda like some EU countries from certain policies lol) from supporting the album, that is their choice/prerogative/freedom/whatevaaa. Nobody's forcing anybody to buy anything. Neither Sony, nor the estate or anyone else is holding guns to people's heads to make 'em go in record shops and buy Michael's album.

BUT that won't stop this album from being a complete smash. It will only be their loss at the end of the day - they would have lost both the chance to enjoy some truly fantastic music and the other one of supporting Michael. If they think they are protecting his legacy by boycotting this release not only are they wrong, they are dead wrong.

I know many of you have heard all kinda snippets and even complete versions of songs and stuff and the OMC video as well. I'm totally outta loop, but i don't mind. I'll get mine in due time.

For those of you enjoying this whole experience - congrats, keep it up :punk: you on the right track.

For the other 'camp' - try to let go of confusion and hurt and enjoy whatever parts of it you are comfortable with, just a word of caution - make sure not to throw away the baby with the water ;)

I certainly agree with all who said it will bring a whole new breed of fans on board. Throughout Michael's career there were always those who left the bandwagon at one point or another (mainly because of their own issues; the changes in Michael's music, the color of skin, allegations or anything else were mere alibies they used to rationalize their own mediocrity and insecurity), but they were always replaced by new throngs of fans, so anybody's departure won't be felt as dramatically as some might think.

And totally O/T now (somethin' which i haven't done in quite some time; oh, dear, i've been faaar too disciplined lately postin' in all the right threads lol)

7f8d80c81fae.gif

Grand Master S - your siggy totally rocks :D it rulez on sooo many friggin' levels i ain't even got the time to get into half of 'em right now :lol:

You guys are joking in here and that's for sure.

Is this a poll suitable for a Michael's forum?

Are you willing to see the results of this poll published over the internet?

You will be proud in that case?

I'm 100% sure that this kind of polls are not helping Michael's fans relationships.

Last edited:
We're in control of whether it does or not. How we treat eachother, try to understand one another, and if someone thinks different than you.. to just appreciate that instead of arguing or putting them down.

We make the change and we're in control of this. Some of you might think "I'm just one person".. but that's exactly what Michael taught us. Everyone is just one person- you can start to make the change that you want to see here.

wow u guys are really negative o_O

Not really, the thread asks for either a positive or negative answer.

To me its fairly obvious that things will either stay the same or more negativity will be generated on the forum.

I really wish it wasnt this way, I have been waiting for this album since I was 10 years old and now its come and its all been tainted for me. I would love to be filled with joy and excitement right now but i'm not. I'm looking forward to hearing some of the songs from the album.

I guess in that sense, it will bring some peace. As there maybe seperate threads to discuss each song. I will happily be discussing the songs Hollywood Tonight, Another Day, Behind the Mask and Best of Joy.

Unfortunately, and without being negative, I dont think so. We're like a speeding ferrari that has lost its driver. And none of the passengers knows how to drive.

Anyway, I wish there could be some respect, as far as different opinions go. I dont feel offended that some people think BN is 100% Michael, even if I disagree. It's fine. In the end, all that matters is that we all love the same man. And we should learn to stick together, because the hardest times are ahead of us.

I HOPE it will bring peace but as the vote asks for what I THINK will happen, then I have to be honest and say no, I don't think it will judging by recent events. It's a shame though because it should be bringing peace not hate :(

I am in peace with myself and I know how the new album from Michael makes me feel.
I have waited so long for this.
I need it like the air that I breath.
I am grateful for anything I ( as a long-time faithfull fan ) will get from Michael.
I don"t care about anything else.

I am in peace with myself and I know how the new album from Michael makes me feel.
I am grateful for anything I ( as a long-time faithfull fan ) will get from Michael.

Quoting this post, because I feel exactly the same. I look forward to hearing this album and count days till its release...

as for the fancommunity, sadly, I don't think the album will bring togetherness. I hope I am wrong, but :(

Quoting this post, because I feel exactly the same. I look forward to hearing this album and count days till its release...

as for the fancommunity, sadly, I don't think the album will bring togetherness. I hope I am wrong, but :(

Quoting both....Perfectly stated. Nothing to add

Back