Do you think PPB will be angry at some point?

iluv2drem

Proud Member
I am not creating this thread for speculation really, but most children who do lose their parents in a sudden way like Prince Paris and Blanket lost Michael become angry with someone, very often the parent themselves for dying so suddenly. It's not really rational but it happens. Anger is a natural stage of grief, but say one day they are interviewed and admit to feeling anger at Michael for dying so soon? I say this because I was disturbed at how so many attacked Janet for saying Michael was in possible denial about his drug use. I shutter thinking of anyone attacking his children if they say something some may not agree with. Will we suddenly turn on them and say "forget them, I only love Michael?" I know that sounds horrible bu some here have done it with his own brothers and sisters! If and that is a big "If" any of them express feelings of anger will we have compassion or judgment? I think most of us will have love and compassion, Michael would want that but remember he would have wanted that for anyone he loved, even if they disagreed with him.

Last edited:
I'm sure they have experienced or will experience it; it is completely normal as you said. Their feelings of grief are none of our business though, and I hope they never unwillingly discuss them in detail.

I think that they will be entitled to whatever feeling they will have either now or in the future...it really is none of my business..I do however hope that they will just find peace with it all..now and forever

Well I'm sure those children know better than Janet does considering they've spent their entire lives with Michael unlike Janet who according to herself had no contact to Michael from 2005 to 2008. Not even a phone call nothing.:mello:-_-

Last edited:
Well I'm sure those children now better than Janet does considering they've spent their entire lives with Michael unlike Janet who according to herself had no contact to Michael from 2005 to 2008. Not even a phone call nothing.:mello:-_-

hmm...that is sad silence from your sibling for 3 whole years..:no:....:(

I wouldn't be surprised it's part of grieving. I don't know how they can ever understand why this happened and why they lost their dad. You have to go on but they are going to miss him forever. I am having a hard time understanding with why this happened and I never met Michael. I can only imagine what they are going through.

Real talk I lost my mother to cancer when I was six years old it is the most painfulness thing to lose any parent mother or father these kids on the real need all the connection with love that they can get my one wish for prince and Paris stays in my heart until it happens and when this big day happens for them I know that they will get all the love they been missing. Its so hard and so emotional even thro I'm 27 years old and my father is still living its nothing like my mothers presence, hugs, kisses, and conversations. It hurts like a knife stab in my heart I swear only if she can see her from time to time but at the end of the day she proud of her baby girl and she with me all the time. As for PPB their daddy is going to make sure they are ok he with them everyday all three of them are their daddy I am so glad he has children and is able to leave his legacy for us

Last edited:
Well I'm sure those children now better than Janet does considering they've spent their entire lives with Michael unlike Janet who according to herself had no contact to Michael from 2005 to 2008. Not even a phone call nothing.:mello:-_-
When did she say that? I know he was away (in another country) recouperating from the trial, but he came back to the states a few times before finally setteling in Las Vagas for good last year. Surley they talked over the phone atleast some of the time.

When did she say that? I know he was away (in another country) recouperating from the trial, but he came back to the states a few times before finally setteling in Las Vagas for good last year. Surley they talked over the phone atleast some of the time.
Oprah interview in 2008. Oprah asked her when the last time was she spoke to Michael she said it was in 2005 after the verdict. Her own words not mine. She said she hadn't even spoken to him let alone seeing him. According to herself Michael was keeping up with Katherine tho. Look for it on youtube it is uploaded somewhere on there.

Last edited:
I am not creating this thread for speculation really, but most children who do lose their parents in a sudden way like Prince Paris and Blanket lost Michael become angry with someone, very often the parent themselves for dying so suddenly. It's not really rational but it happens. Anger is a natural stage of grief, but say one day they are interviewed and admit to feeling anger at Michael for dying so soon? I say this because I was disturbed at how so many attacked Janet for saying Michael was in possible denial about his drug use. I shutter thinking of anyone attacking his children if they say something some may not agree with. Will we suddenly turn on them and say "forget them, I only love Michael?" I know that sounds horrible bu some here have done it with his own brothers and sisters! If and that is a big "If" any of them express feelings of anger will we have compassion or judgment? I think most of us will have love and compassion, Michael would want that but remember he would have wanted that for anyone he loved, even if they disagreed with him.
no, michael didn't raise them that way. they'll hurt but they'll be fine.

They love their father and always will. Anger is a natural grieving process. With all of us praying and showing love toward their father and them, they will get through. MUch love to the MJ3.

I will never direct anything but loving feelings to the children, despite whatever is said in the future. If at some point they are angry with Michael, it is out of loss that they would feel those things hence I won't judge them. I am sure they will always hold Michael's love in their heart.

They will probably never give an interview like that ever.

They know how many vultures have hurt their Daddy... I think they have enough sense (instilled by Mike) to not do the same thing.

Oprah interview in 2008. Oprah asked her when the last time was she spoke to Michael she said it was in 2005 after the verdict. Her own words not mine. She said she hadn't even spoken to him let alone seeing him. According to herself Michael was keeping up with Katherine tho. Look for it on youtube it is uploaded somewhere on there.

This surpises me...

md8pnc6e.jpg

When was this photo taken??

Really? I would've guessed it was later than that.
Well they all had a big family dinner at a restaurant a few weeks before MJ's passing... was that like a big family reunion then, considering in 2008 Janet said she hadn't seen MJ since the trial?

Really? I would've guessed it was later than that.
Well they all had a big family dinner at a restaurant a few weeks before MJ's passing... was that like a big family reunion then, considering in 2008 Janet said she hadn't seen MJ since the trial?
Yes 2003.
They had the get together due to Joseph and Katherine's 60th anniversary.
I don't know if Janet had seen Michael in late 2008 after her Oprah interview or early 2009 before the family get together, all I know is that according to herself she had neither seen, nor talked to him from 2005-2008. But he was keeping up with Katherine.
Janet had given a similar answer in the 1990s again on Oprah, when asked about him during her 1997 album ''Velvet Rope'' she stated that the last she had spoken to him was in 1995 during the shooting of Scream, she also admitted to not having met his baby (Prince) despite of Michael inviting the family to meet him at Neverland and the other siblings going there. According to herself the first time she saw his kids was in 1999.
Bottom line is, that she Janet not talking to Michael for few years was nothing new for neither of them.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised it's part of grieving. I don't know how they can ever understand why this happened and why they lost their dad. You have to go on but they are going to miss him forever. I am having a hard time understanding with why this happened and I never met Michael. I can only imagine what they are going through.

This. :(

Yes 2003.
I don't know if Janet had seen Michael in late 2008 after her Oprah interview or early 2009 before the family get together, all I know is that according to herself she had neither seen, nor talked to him from 2005-2008. But he was keeping up with Katherine.
Janet had given a similar answer in the 1990s again on Oprah, when asked about him during her 1997 album ''Velvet Rope'' she stated that the last she had spoken to him was in 1995 during the shooting of Scream, she also admitted to not having met his baby (Prince) despite of Michael inviting the family to meet him at Neverland and the other siblings going there. According to herself the first time she saw his kids was in 1999.

Was she asked why? Did she elaborate at all?

This. :(

Was she asked why? Did she elaborate at all?
She said because they were busy it had nothing to do with differences whatsoever. She was busy and he was too according to herself. And in the 90s she said she needed a break from her family. She was having severe depression issues back then.

She said because they were busy it had nothing to do with differences whatsoever. She was busy and he was too according to herself. And in the 90s she said she needed a break from her family. She was having severe depression issues back then.

Family can bring great joy but a hell of a lot a pain. I pray for his children that they remember the love of their father and have a happy life. I don't like commenting on them to much because I don't want to watch them grow in the public eye. They need their space and privacy to make their own mistakes without us watching.

Real talk I lost my mother to cancer when I was six years old it is the most painfulness thing to lose any parent mother or father these kids on the real need all the connection with love that they can get my one wish for prince and Paris stays in my heart until it happens and when this big day happens for them I know that they will get all the love they been missing. Its so hard and so emotional even thro I'm 27 years old and my father is still living its nothing like my mothers presence, hugs, kisses, and conversations. It hurts like a knife stab in my heart I swear only if she can see her from time to time but at the end of the day she proud of her baby girl and she with me all the time. As for PPB their daddy is going to make sure they are ok he with them everyday all three of them are their daddy I am so glad he has children and is able to leave his legacy for us

very sorry for your loss, this world is very cruel

kids will go through what everyone else goes through. tbh its mute question

was that like a big family reunion then, considering in 2008 Janet said she hadn't seen MJ since the trial?
they said at the time it was for joe and katies wedding aniversary but that made no sense as i think they were married at the end of the year (certainly not may)and its not like that have been married in the real sense of the word for years anyway

i worry about prince- because of what that doctor did, calling him in and what he witnessed. I reckon that would mess you up if you didnt get some help.

I lost my dad when i was blankets age and it took me until the age of 25 to finally deal with it. I didnt have any help when I should have. The adults around me didnt allow me to talk about it, or show grief. Im sure these kids will have better.

Yes 2003.
Bottom line is, that she Janet not talking to Michael for few years was nothing new for neither of them.

See, this is what I've been trying to remind people about. Their closeness was back when they were younger not in future years. If you brother invites the family to see his baby and a sisters response is 'I could'nt get away'....and she only then sees that child when the second child is born, that sure does say alot. Even Oprah had that look on her face when she said that. So if you think about it certain words said by Janet just reinforces the non existent connection.

Anyway, if the kids at some point start to feel any anger toward Michael, I just hope someone will be there to help them through it, but I suppose the therapy they were going through should have helped to address that.

Anger is natural part of a grieving process. It don't even have to be "a big if". Whatever they feel about the tragic loss of their Daddy, they're entitled to feel the way they feel.

And there's no point in bringing up some fans' reactions to the Janet interview or some other family members' behavior. Why do you quickly wonder if the same fans would attack the kids for expressing their sadness? Wondering about that alone is disrespectful.

I thinka its more likely they will have more anger towards the media and the world for what they did to Michael. They might at first be angry at Michael but then I think they will see just precisely what he dealt with and understand how hard life was for him and then I think they will have some serious questions for the media and the world.

I feel for blanket really badly because I doubt he even knows about the trial...yet.

:cry:

Was that interview in 2006 or 2008?
I know she said it in 2006 on Oprah where she discussed the Superbowl, her new album and Dupri came on the show as well.

Back