Do you think Michael danced a lot at home?

Michael said himself he dances a lot at home. Cant find where though.

He really likes Janet's song, The Knowledge...said it makes him wild....I would have loved to see him dance to it...

Just bought the "Rhtythm nation" CD, because I really liked what I heard in the youtube video. However, it sounds different on the CD, and after the "Get the point" interlude, normally (on the CD) another song starts. However, in Michael's video, it seems the song continues.
Can anybody tell me which version Michael dances to?

The video is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_1mzkh5ARo

yes michael danced alot at home, he has talked about it alot over the years.

Just bought the "Rhtythm nation" CD, because I really liked what I heard in the youtube video. However, it sounds different on the CD, and after the "Get the point" interlude, normally (on the CD) another song starts. However, in Michael's video, it seems the song continues.
Can anybody tell me which version Michael dances to?

The video is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_1mzkh5ARo

Can anyone confirm it's really the CD version Michael dances to? It sounds different...

yea I don't see why he shouldn't... how could he resist.. he even wrote a whole book about dancing almost..dancing here and dancing there lol

I think it's so much fun to dance to Michael's music, probably YKWIM :). I do wonder if he danced (and maybe sang) for fun at home, alone or maybe in front of his kids or friends... or if you really get tired when you are over 40 and toured around the globe forever!
One thing is for sure, he did know his songs well at the rehearsals.

What do you think?

I think this acronym is "You Know what I mean".

I pretty sure he grooves to his songs at home and pratices new dance moves and stuff. :)

He mentioned in that one interview how he would get his children, well Prince to stop crying when he danced for them and he even said he did a lot of dancing at home. :)

Yes! That was in the Barbra Walters interview. So sweet. :wub:

I can just picture Michael dancing for Prince. :dancin:

Back