Do you sleep with Michael?

:lol:

The title of this thread... made me think of something else... :shifty: :naughty: Ok.... >>> :shutup: :fear:

me too
479609.gif
:lol:

^ :lol: :wild:

No, I don't. Not that I wouldn't want to because his voice is so soothing :wub:

I just can't sleep with any noise what so ever. Taking my Ipod to bed isn't always a good idea, I took it with me one night last week and I listened to Michael for 3 hours.. I had to force myself to turn it off to go to slepp. :lol:

... LOL at the person who listens to the Dangerous deposition late at night.

...I've been listening to the Dangerous Deposition too late at night....:wub:
:wild: Only MJ... can sit in a courtroom and make me glow:ph34r::hysterical::hysterical:

In my dreams I sleep with Michael! And yes, I also listen to his music while trying to fall asleep.

You took the words right out of my mouth.
YES!! YES!!! YES!!!! YES!!!!! :girl_haha:

Ah, the mystics among us, he sure seems very content these days. :cheeky:

Bweheheheh! :D (Watching all the hormonal females on the board flogging to this thread...)

No, I don't. I used to every night, but 25th of June has changed a lot. If I were to listen to him now, I'd never sleep, I'd just reminisce and cry my eyes out. It's so unfortunate...

I actually can't really fall asleep listening to music because I will focus on it, it won't let me sleep. I also don't like music playing when I am sleeping, it distracts me from my dreaming and then I can't hear the music in my dreams.
I even find a fan distracting, that noise is just too much.

Last edited:
Last year when my emotions were still so raw I would often take my laptop into bed and play Michael documentaries/interviews until I fell asleep so I could hear his voice. As for music, I can't possibly fall asleep with it playing as I would start singing or dancing and couldn't possibly fall asleep :D

cannot fall sleep with Michael... or his music. too much to handle...:angel:

Lol. I love you guys, always I can step here in some thread which make me laugh when I need it. :flowers:
As to the question: I do sleep with Michael. Really :D Last year I got form my friend my personal MJ pilow :heart: From time to time, I also use my MJ bedding (you know, this gray one with Michael's face on pillow and Michael singing Beat it on comforter) ;) But not very often lately - first: I don't like to have to wash it, I'm always afraid he could fade away;) and second: there are days it's all to much for me and I really find it hard being in my room with posters on the wall, all the cds and dolls with him even in my bed.
As to the music, I always sleep with iPod under my pillow. Since for more than year I'm suffering from insomnia, I often spend whole night listening to his angelic voice :)

Lol. I love you guys, always I can step here in some thread which make me laugh when I need it. :flowers:
As to the question: I do sleep with Michael. Really :D Last year I got form my friend my personal MJ pilow :heart: From time to time, I also use my MJ bedding (you know, this gray one with Michael's face on pillow and Michael singing Beat it on comforter) ;) But not very often lately - first: I don't like to have to wash it, I'm always afraid he could fade away;) and second: there are days it's all to much for me and I really find it hard being in my room with posters on the wall, all the cds and dolls with him even in my bed.
As to the music, I always sleep with iPod under my pillow. Since for more than year I'm suffering from insomnia, I often spend whole night listening to his angelic voice :)

I can see I am not the only one on here that has a MJ pillow and an MJ comforter. All 4 of my pillows on my bed has a MJ pillow case on them. 2 of those pillow cases I had made myself. The other 2 came with my MJ comforter. I just so L.O.V.E. laying my head on them. :wub: And I am just like you about being in my room. My room is practically a shrine to him and on most days I just find it so hard being in my room. I still find it pretty hard looking at my framed This Is It poster. Because it just tends to make me think of what could have been. :sad:

Michael never ever let me sleep :naughty:

But seriously, I know his voice is soothing and everything but I can't sleep with his voice in my earphones. Too many emotions to handle.

let's just say that when i do take my ipod to bed, it is with Michael's music. or sometimes, his interviews, like the radio interview for Invincible, which is pretty long.

damn, i would love to answer to the title of the thread! you don't give me a chance at all.

like some here, i would be staying at night for long if i play michael's song just to here his lovely voice.

I can see I am not the only one on here that has a MJ pillow and an MJ comforter. All 4 of my pillows on my bed has a MJ pillow case on them. 2 of those pillow cases I had made myself. The other 2 came with my MJ comforter. I just so L.O.V.E. laying my head on them. :wub: And I am just like you about being in my room. My room is practically a shrine to him and on most days I just find it so hard being in my room. I still find it pretty hard looking at my framed This Is It poster. Because it just tends to make me think of what could have been. :sad:
wow! i want that the MJ bed case. wish i would get anything MJ easily at my place.... :(

lol i sleep wit him i sleep listening to either OTW, Thriller or Bad. Those are his most soothing albums to sleep to lol.

Glad you all love the thread title haha

btw i sleep with a mj thriller pillow i made from a t-shirt that was to small. lol. Love It!

Back