Do you sleep with Michael?

Nice thread title, lol!

Now... About sleeping with Michael....'s music. No, I don't. If I play his music, I can't fall asleep, because I lay in bed listening to his voice. :wub:

Nice thread title, lol!

Now... About sleeping with Michael....'s music. No, I don't. If I play his music, I can't fall asleep, because I lay in bed listening to his voice. :wub:

LMAO at the thread title! :shifty:

I'm the same JMie ....:wub:

Love the thread title. We definitely were all thinking the same thing as we clicked this. lol. :D

As for the real question...yes sometimes I do sleep while his music is playing. It depends on my mood.

In my dreams I sleep with Michael! And yes, I also listen to his music while trying to fall asleep.

Oh when I'm with Michael there is no sleeping :D

seriously, I listen to planet earth alot late at night, very calming.

BAD girl :nono: :shifty:

Oh Planet Earth is so soothing....I've been listening to the Dangerous Deposition too late at night....:wub:

Bweheheheh! :D (Watching all the hormonal females on the board flogging to this thread...)

No, I don't. I used to every night, but 25th of June has changed a lot. If I were to listen to him now, I'd never sleep, I'd just reminisce and cry my eyes out. It's so unfortunate...

No i dont sleep with MJ music playing...
i wouldnt be able to sleep if i did.lol
id just lay there and listen to his lovely soothing voice.
but in response to the thread title... 'yes...i wish i did :naughty: '

:lol:

The title of this thread... made me think of something else... :shifty: :naughty: Ok.... >>> :shutup: :fear:

In my dreams I sleep with Michael!
Me too!!! :shifty: :naughty:

I really can not sleep listening to the songs of Michael. I like to listen concentrated and with much attention to what Michael says in the lyrics and my thoughts fly with that sweet voice and sometimes dream agreed with him. :blush:

:wub: :in_love: :heart: :girl_in_love:

Oh Michael.... :cry:

I L.O.V.E. the thread title. I used to but the last time I did that was summer of last year. And that was such a huge mistake that I did that. Because all of last summer and in to the fall I was constantly plague by insomnia and all of these horrible vivid nightmares about Michael. And I stupidly thought that if I fall asleep listening to Michael I would finally have a good dream about Michael. And I can finally get at least one good night's worth of sleep. Something I hadn't had since before it happen I had one of my more worst MJ nightmares when I did that. And I only had at least an hour's worth of sleep. Now if I want to sleep with Michael. I would just wear one of my MJ t-shirts to bed with me. Which is pretty much the only thing I wear to bed now a days. While I just stare at some of my pictures and or my one MJ poster on my closet door. My entire bedroom walls and doors is covered with pictures and posters of Michael. While I always keep my MJ doll on my night stand facing me. My bedroom is practically a shrine to Michael and I just totally L.O.V.E. it.

I L.O.V.E. the thread title. I used to but the last time I did that was summer of last year. And that was such a huge mistake that I did that. Because all of last summer and in to the fall I was constantly plague by insomnia and all of these horrible vivid nightmares about Michael. And I stupidly thought that if I fall asleep listening to Michael I would finally have a good dream about Michael. And I can finally get at least one good night's worth of sleep. Something I hadn't had since before it happen I had one of my more worst MJ nightmares when I did that. And I only had at least an hour's worth of sleep. Now if I want to sleep with Michael. I would just wear one of my MJ t-shirts to bed with me. Which is pretty much the only thing I wear to bed now a days. While I just stare at some of my pictures and or my one MJ poster on my closet door. My entire bedroom walls and doors is covered with pictures and posters of Michael. While I always keep my MJ doll on my night stand facing me. My bedroom is practically a shrine to Michael and I just totally L.O.V.E. it.
:wub:

No but I should give it a try one of these nights. Maybe then I can finally get some sleep. His voice (both singing and speaking) is very soothing. LOL at the person who listens to the Dangerous deposition late at night.

No but I should give it a try one of these nights. Maybe then I can finally get some sleep. His voice (both singing and speaking) is very soothing. LOL at the person who listens to the Dangerous deposition late at night.

:giggle: He's so perfect!

I usually turn off my speakers just before I fall asleep. But, I always wake up with Michael's voice in my mind in the morning...

Yes, Micahel's speaking voice is so soothing. :wub:

I've thought about it, but I've never actually done it.

Although recently I was laying on my bed with the headphones on listening to the GetMusic interview and I dozed off, then was abruptly startled awake when Michael laughed about something. :lol:

Although recently I was laying on my bed with the headphones on listening to the GetMusic interview and I dozed off, then was abruptly startled awake when Michael laughed about something. :lol:

oooh...what an amazing thing to wake up to! :wub:

I can't sleep while listening to music. Just doesn't work for me. However, I do lay down in bed and listen to a couple of his songs before going to sleep almost every night. It's very calming and relaxing. Especially if I haven't had a good day, hearing his voice can put me at ease.

If i listen to MJ I can't fall asleep 'cause I just lay there crying.

But I have an MJ pillow, if I wear one of my MJ shirts and cuddle up to my MJ pillow, I guess I sleep with him that way. :)

I love the title of this thread!

Oh yes! :D
I can't sleep while music's playing, but often before going to bed I watch a couple of nice clips of Michael on YT or just listen to his music.
Very often I also think of him when I'm about to go to bed, so sometimes he's still on my mind when I fall asleep :wub:

What a Title! I always use to sleep with Michael Jackson Song.

In my dreams I sleep with Michael! And yes, I also listen to his music while trying to fall asleep.

Me too!! :naughty: :naughty:

The real answer, no I listen to his music before I go to sleep :)

Yes, since last year every night I put my mp3 under my pillow and I listen to Michael's :love: I'm simply addict, I need it before sleeping.

Back