Do you like TII (song)?

Do you like the TII song?

• Yes

Votes: 92 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 23 20.0%

• Total voters
It has grown on me slightly after listening to it a few times, but I still consider it one of my least favourite MJ songs.

yes. but i have to wonder how people will be when this other album is released, with all that i see. MJ has nothing to prove..

if i listen to a song more than once, i must like it.

I do like the song because of Michael's beautiful vocals, but it reminds me of such sad times. I find myself unable to listen to it sometimes..

I didn't like it that much at first....but it grew on me and now I like it a lot (found myself singing it a lot yesterday weirdly) It's not necessarily in my favourites list but I definitely like it a lot more now than before.

Well, when it was "released," I replayed the hell out of it until my mom came up into my room and told me to STOP IT. I love it, but now it's one of those songs you can't really play all the time unless you don't mind getting bored of it. A sweet song nonetheless.

as is, it's okay, but Mj didn't think so, so if you think it's okay, are you saying you know more than mj? Wasn't it just released because it had the same name as the movie, not because it was a killer cut?

as is, it's okay, but Mj didn't think so, so if you think it's okay, are you saying you know more than mj? Wasn't it just released because it had the same name as the movie, not because it was a killer cut?

Surely you mean to say, different tastes to MJ? I must certainly do too, I love so many of his unreleased songs. ;)

Personally I really like the song. It's rough, but then it was the very lack of any slapdash, casual rough edge that put me off so much of his later stuff during his lifetime. You have to leave that element of roughness and spontaneity in, I think, and I really like the way they treated This Is It, actually.

I like it very much.

I hear it all the time at the moment.

I like it, but can see why it was never on one of Michael's albums. It starts off great, but does get a bit repetitive. Still a very nice song to listen to every now and then.

Yep, I do like it. But confuses me a bit... when was it recorded? 'Cos to me the counting in the beginning sounds "younger" then the actual singing...?

Back