Do women like muscles?;)

Well I like when a guy has some muscle, but not too much. I'm not into guys who are too scrawny, but I don't like the big, beefy types either lol. I like slender guys with defined bodies and a good amount of muscle.

^^ Yes, everyone has their prefrence, but whatever makes you fall in love has often very little to do with fitting in to a stereotype.

However, looks do count ( it would be false to try to deny that).
But someone who looks like he knows his own body, and is healthy and looks like he takes care of himself is more attractive than a guy who looks like he spends most of his time in the gym trying to work on his muscles. It loooks kind of fake to me if its too mutch.
I prefer toned, like a dancers body. That kind of makes me go:wild:

this is a better copy of the pic i posted earlier in the week

9gx46s.jpg

:wub: hotness :wub:

^^ Yes, everyone has their prefrence, but whatever makes you fall in love has often very little to do with fitting in to a stereotype.

However, looks do count ( it would be false to try to deny that).
But someone who looks like he knows his own body, and is healthy and looks like he takes care of himself is more attractive than a guy who looks like he spends most of his time in the gym trying to work on his muscles. It loooks kind of fake to me if its too mutch.
I prefer toned, like a dancers body. That kind of makes me go:wild:

Looks are subjective. I personally think really thin girls are unattractive, and I would happily date a curvy woman. My preference is between those two, but chubbyness isn't a dealbreaker, as long as she's healthy and active.

Someone who works out on a daily basis can die young from a heart attack, and someone who's never worked out in his life can life to be 90 or 100. Having muscles doesn't really mean you're 'healthy.' But being massively overweight, no matter the circumstances, is unhealthy.

personally I don't like muscles. I prefer thin men like Michael Jackson, Jeremy Irons, Nick Rhodes when he was young (well in fact I adore him even now that he has gained a lot of weight)

I've always thought that muscles=stupid, and I can't get this prejudice iut of my head, lol

Back