do u think michael will broadcast 1 show to the whole world?

If I do think, that we will get to see a Show on TV ? ...
Well, I hope so !

The Dangerous Tour Bucharest concert was aired live all over the world on October 1th 1992. It was later also aired as a taped edited version, and is one of the most viewed concerts in TV history, with only Band Aid 1985 topping it.
:yes:

Despite the Bucharest concert being a one-time HBO (premium cable) special in the US, it was still watched by more than ABC, NBC, and CBS combined. It is believed that millions subscribed to HBO specifically because of this concert, and of course Michael netted millions in the process. I'd love to see a professional televised special of one of his new concerts.

:yes:

Despite the Bucharest concert being a one-time HBO (premium cable) special in the US, it was still watched by more than ABC, NBC, and CBS combined. It is believed that millions subscribed to HBO specifically because of this concert, and of course Michael netted millions in the process. I'd love to see a professional televised special of one of his new concerts.

Me too!

I would love to see his shows broadcasted but only after 14th july :) :) I want to stay away from all reports about set-list, about effects and so on, I want to be in big surprise at 14th july. the only thing I wanna know - was it good or was it supergood :) Do you think it's possible? :) Well, I have 5 month to strengthen my will :)

i doubt he will do that. maybe the last show, because everyone knows then what the show will be like.. that would be stupid. i myself dont want to know how the show will be before i havent been there. could take the excitement a bit.. a dvd release would make more sense

Back