do u think michael will broadcast 1 show to the whole world?

moonwalkbhoy

Proud Member
obv there will be a this is it dvd for sure. imagine mike does broadcast a show to the whole world.

have he done that before?

i have never seen any other artist done that live where i live. But it would be cool.

Brodcast opening concert 8 july 2009 world wide :) That would have most viewers in history of the earth, i think.

i think with it sold out,it would be such a great chance to let every1 see a gig,the msg gig where taped in 2001 i think. imagine a actual live show imagine the veiwers around the world!!

so many viewers would heat up the planet, becasue every TV on earth would be on, and electricity would not be enough, he would desroy the world. not good, but its worth it.

Hopefully he will.

MSG 30 was televised!

The Dangerous Tour Bucharest concert was aired live all over the world on October 1th 1992. It was later also aired as a taped edited version, and is one of the most viewed concerts in TV history, with only Band Aid 1985 topping it.

The Madison Square Garden concert in 2001 was aired as a taped version.

The Bucharest concert is the only concert Michael has ever aired live on TV. Live meaning it was aired as it happened.

Something like that could happen now, but the most likely outcome is that we will see a taped and edited broadcast of the show. However, we did hear rumors about Michael signing with a major TV network, wich could mean that they are planning a live broadcast of one of the concerts.

well his PR said he was finalising a deal for a television special and a world tour, perhaps the concert will be the tv special :D

it might be
omg that
will make more people wanna go after seeing it live

i think the first 10 will go by,then we might see 1 on tv. i hope after the opening night the dvd will go on sale real quick

Channel 4 own the rights to all o2 concerts as far as Im aware, they usually screen the concerts on Christmas day

God, I hope he does!!!!!

Please, Please Michael!!!!!!!!!!!

That would be Awesomeness!!!!!!!!!, lol.

even broadcast it on the web,say he brings out a single 2 weeks before the broadcast and with every single bought u get a code tht lets u watch the show. just a idea.

I hope it's not only on one channel. I hope it's going to be available to see live in europe too!

me want to really see it owkaii yes?

I have a bad feeling... Wembley 88 was never released because I heard Michael said so. He probably got obsessed with editing too much of it, and this led to too many crowd shots.

Bucharest Dangerous was later edited with too many crowd shots.

Munich HIStory was MJ's biggest personal disappointment. Because he was sick and didn't dance as well he decided to cancel a supposed DVD release. He set up those big camera cranes for nothing! :(

MSG was so sloppily edited. Just look at Billie Jean with that super short end dance.

I mean, the more we hype, the less likely it will release I bet. That's how it's been in the past. He gets less well-known concerts (until we see them) with less crowd shots so he doesn't get sued for media consent stuff. I mean, Prague was the first concert but he never released it in full and Amsterdam had lots of hype and is the concert I'm basically begging for in Pro.

i think its a high chance of there being at least 1 televised show. maybe not the 1st show but about 10 shows in or in the middle of the residency so he is at the top of his game. i think he will be a little rusty at the start a lot like in history..........he was much smoother later on in the tour.

I want to see these concerts on DVD , ...
Plase Michael , please let them broadcast it on the TV . It is the only way for us to see your live performance . Please ...

Michael could make lots and lots of money if he would live stream his fist concert and let people pay for it. :) Just an idea! After you pay you get a code and you can see the concert live.

Channel 4 own the rights to all o2 concerts as far as Im aware, they usually screen the concerts on Christmas day

Channel 4 also screen concerts live with just a 15min delay in real time. They did that with a Robbie Williams concert at Knebworth in the summer of 2003, then did a repeat screening on Christmas day.

It's possible one of Michael's concerts could be screened live. I always feel Michael performs his best when he's in the UK, so he should do a live broadcast or at least have one pre-recorded one screened.

I want to see these concerts on DVD , ...
Plase Michael , please let them broadcast it on the TV . It is the only way for us to see your live performance . Please ...

Even though it's not perfect, you will get to see the concerts on YouTube. I'm pretty sure I'll see most of Michael's O2 concerts on YouTube before I attend the concert.

would u pay say 8 quid to watch it live? i know a would lol. we should start a petition to get a show shown live in the first week of performances

Back