do paris and prince know about the 2005 trial?

yea the know NOW. did they, then? they were there when they stormed the ranch again trying to get a dna sample from mj. mez woke mike up told him to get the kids out hte ranch, as they were driving out, the po-po was driving in, the kids were terrified.

but then? i doubt it. they were 7 and 8 so naw.....

I've said this before, but they're bright, quick, worldly, observant and inquisitive kids. They know a lot more than they should have to. Like someone else said, there's no way he'd chance them hearing it from someone else first. I'm sure that a couple years ago he probably told them, speaking in general terms, that something happened that didn't happen, etc. And over the years, I'm sure they've asked more questions and gotten more and more details on it. I can't imagine how hard that must have been. It's like the birds and bees talk times 6 billion.

Soso, you're prolly privy to this info - Would they be allowed, legally, to write a book ten years or so down the line? Is that covered in the confidentiality agreement?

yea the know NOW. did they, then? they were there when they stormed the ranch again trying to get a dna sample from mj. mez woke mike up told him to get the kids out hte ranch, as they were driving out, the po-po was driving in, the kids were terrified.

but then? i doubt it. they were 7 and 8 so naw.....

God... how understandable is that Michael didn't want to live then later on...

How many times did they search Neverland?. Couldn't they just get all they needed in one time???.
Seems like done in purpose...

I've said this before, but they're bright, quick, worldly, observant and inquisitive kids. They know a lot more than they should have to. Like someone else said, there's no way he'd chance them hearing it from someone else first. I'm sure that a couple years ago he probably told them, speaking in general terms, that something happened that didn't happen, etc. And over the years, I'm sure they've asked more questions and gotten more and more details on it. I can't imagine how hard that must have been. It's like the birds and bees talk times 6 billion.

Soso, you're prolly privy to this info - Would they be allowed, legally, to write a book ten years or so down the line? Is that covered in the confidentiality agreement?

I agree, he wouldn't have wanted them to hear it from someone else...

I don't know who you mean is privy to the info :), but I don't see how could they be bound by a confidenciality agreement they didn't sign. I don't think that is possible.

Are the Jacksons supossed to be bound by it...?.

Oh, they will, how could they not?.

I know...but they really shouldnt, cause its just bs and they shouldnt waste their time..and bother to read about it..it will only make them sad. Michael would probably not want them to either, its just gonna cause them heartbreak. But of course they will at some point.

I agree, he wouldn't have wanted them to hear it from someone else...

I don't know who you mean is privy to the info :), but I don't see how could they be bound by a confidenciality agreement they didn't sign. I don't think that is possible.

Are the Jacksons supossed to be bound by it...?.

Yeah, It's possible for it to extend to the family, heirs, employees, etc.

Yeah, It's possible for it to extend to the family, heirs, employees, etc.

Mmm... but how?. I don't think you can be bound by something you haven't signed...

You think the children would be too?.

(Also, I've read in many places that Jordan's uncle isn't bound by the agreement, so how would Michael's family be...?).

Yeah I am curious to know if they would be bound by it also.

Why would the kids be? What about the rest of the Jacksons?

Back