Do MJ fans really hate Jason Malachi?

Yes, oh yes! funny how he fooled mj ans but not fans of mj's music

jason-a-who????? i dont even recognize the name so i couldnt be upset

but then i youtubed him and now im damn well upset. ha
is this a joke... it doesnt all the way sound like michael but it still does.. and if hes a serious singer he needs his own style. i dont care if hes influenced or sounds the same, he'll never have his own name this wayyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Is it that guy with the ''mamacita'' song ??:unsure: If so, then I do hate him:lol:

edit----

I found this..these people really believe it's him, they keep foolin' themselves!
The ''Let me let go'' song, is so not MJ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEObeRJrq-Q

I can not believe it!:eek: It says ''upcoming 2008 Album'' stupiddd

Last edited:
well, not really... i just feel sorry for him...he's kinda MJ impersonator, heh, without knowing it...
i just dont get it, does he wants ppl to think these songs are Michaels?? doesnt make sense...
and yeah, he is annoying,
since i dont like his music...
he actually has a song named dont walk away....

Last edited:
I just got back from the bush outside his house... I couldn't believe my eyes. He walked in, and pulled off skin from his neck. I almost vomited, I looked closer with my telescope, and took a bite of some mcdonalds chicken nuggets, and I saw him take off this mask... he wasn't Jason... he turned around and I got a closer look, I was stunned. The chicken nugget fell from my mouth, I just couldn't believe it. It was a man, the spitting image of someone... the spitting image of Michael. ... I think it might just be...:mellow:

Last edited:
Is it that guy with the ''mamacita'' song ??:unsure: If so, then I do hate him:lol:

edit----

I found this..these people really believe it's him, they keep foolin' themselves!
The ''Let me let go'' song, is so not MJ..

I can not believe it!:eek: It says ''upcoming 2008 Album'' stupiddd

Actually it's the user volkan7979 who keeps fooling people. So many, including me, has posted several comments saying it's not Michael's song, but he/she just keeps deleting the comments. You can try yourself and you will notice your comment will be deleted too ;)

I hope that all of the confusion has been cleared.
to be fair, promoting near-carboncopy vocals of Michael didn't quite help in the midst of it all.

some words from Mr. Jackson:

"I don't think people are being experimental and innovative enough. -- I think there's too much cookie-cutter stuff."

Ebony, Dec 2007

Thanks, Reeta. That's EXACTLY how it went down. Someone stole "Mamacita" from my producer, Tony Kurtis, and the internet media went haywire. Then, a few more of my songs got leaked out, and what sucks is the fact that I could do nothing about it. My songs were always promoted as new Michael Jackson songs.

Now that my album has been released, I hope that all of the confusion has been cleared.
For those of you who like my music and bought the album, thank you for the support. Michael Jackson likes it, too. :)

Keep in mind that Michael is working hard and your patience will soon be rewarded.

Thanks..........Malachi

hey malachi :)

definitely doesn't sound like it was his fault at all. I don't really understand all the hate some fans have toward him. nothing wrong with being influenced by MJ. it's not like he's promoting himself as MJ or something, just because some idiots on youtube continue to label his songs as "new Michael Jackson songs..

well I wish I could sound that close to Mike.. lol!

I mean they don't sound exactly alike. I can tell the 2 apart, but he's closer than most sound a likes I hear.. So I give him props for that.. If I were a vocalist though I would be really carefull for the comparison and judgement..

You mean Jason Malachi released tracks under Michael's name? I don't think so. First of all why anyone would release his own songs under someone else's name? Doesn't make sense at all. And secondly the reason why Malachi has a lot of MJ fans as friends is because there are people on youtube, who has posted his song claiming it's from Michael's upcoming album and everytime when someone posts a comment saying it's not Michael's song the user deletes the comment. Some people have fell into this lie.

And why anyone would hate Malachi? He has said Michael has influenced him and obviously that's the reason why he sounds a bit like Michael. If that is what's keeps him going and doing music, let him do that... Everyone is free to do music and sound whoever they like :)

100% :agree:I never heard from him self that he say i´m doing this to imitate or something else.

Back