Do MJ fans really hate Jason Malachi?

Some do some dont :lol:

I, personally, don't hate him but find him incredibly annoying.

anyone who says they hate him says it (on the most part) for one main reason:

he tricked them into thinking he WAS michael jackson and now theyre cut coz they cant tell their own idol's voice from an impersonator, and theyre cut coz they thought they had new MJ music and didnt.

LOL, basically. They fell for an IMPOSTOR if they really thought that was Mike when it was obvious least to me that that was another person. Michael's voice has more bass than that anyway! :lol:

No, but he shouldnt be deceiving as he has been.

Some do some dont :lol:

I, personally, don't hate him but find him incredibly annoying.

yeah,same here. God when I hear that annoying sound of "Let me let go" that POING POING! OOWOO OWOOO! music and then his voice OOH OOH YEAH! makes me go nuts!

but he doesnt sound anything like michael lol but im angry that tried 2 imitate mj and deceive the public lol

I got nuttin against Jason i just don't focous my attention on him :lol:

he tricked them into thinking he WAS michael jackson and now theyre cut coz they cant tell their own idol's voice from an impersonator, and theyre cut coz they thought they had new MJ music and didnt.

Amen...and it wasn't like the guy went to great lengths to say he WASN'T Michael Jackson...he knows he sounds like him...he just wanted to ride the wave.. If you cant have a UNIQUE SOUND, GET OFF THE STAGE!

Well I certainly don't hate him, but I just find him to be annoying. He is not original in the least and it was getting tiring when everytime he came out with a new song, radio stations and others (including some fans) were fooled into believing it was actually a new MJ song. That was so annoying. He really needs to get his own sound.

I don't like the way "MJ fans" are grouped into one category where we all have the same stances on issues, like it's a political party or something lol. And then it's like, "okay, what's the MJ fans' take on the subject, so I know what my opinion should be too?"

I personally think Malachi is a douche, though.

Last edited:
i think it's a tribute to MJ that people like Malachi try so hard. in the end, it only benefits MJ, so i don't worry about it. i was fooled once..but, in the end, i don't have the strength to expend the energy to keep up with Malachi. the magic still remains with Michael. so, i have no feelings either way toward Malachi. but it's only MJ's stuff i end up buying. i thank God for that.

I beg to differ

Well, I dont like him and I can HONESTLY say that when I heard one of his songs on youtube being posted as the new Michael Jackson song, I said "this is NOT Michael"!!!!!!!! Besides, I wouldn't be ashamed to say I was fooled for a minute- if i was...

I could tell that it was someone straining to sound like Michael, but Michael's voice is smoother and more beautiful, and when he sings the "gruntung" style, he doesn't sound as if he is attempting to sound like someone else by straining. Plus Malachi's voice just doesn't SOUND like Michael's to me. (and it was a bit higher). It's obvious he is trying to sound like Michael.

Point is, I know what MJ's singing voice sounds like, I knew it wasn't Michael, and I don't perticularly care for what Jason Malachi is doing.

Last edited:
I can't say I hate him. But I'm not happy with the way he misled people. He had to have known that folks were mistaking him for Michael. It was everywhere on the internet (and possibly other places too), what they were thinking. His music was popping up all over radio stations under the guise of being new tracks from Michael. And as far as I know, Jason has not really made any serious effort to keep this from happening. I personally can never outright hate anybody. But the way this has gone down really bothers me.

Last edited:
I think he knows what hes doing.
He obviously released those tracks under Michaels name. Tracks don't appear out of thin air, someone leaks them. He used them to gain popularity and create a fan base. Hense why most of his page is full of Michael Jackson fans as friends.

I think he knows what hes doing.
He obviously released those tracks under Michaels name. Tracks don't appear out of thin air, someone leaks them. He used them to gain popularity and create a fan base. Hense why most of his page is full of Michael Jackson fans as friends.

You mean Jason Malachi released tracks under Michael's name? I don't think so. First of all why anyone would release his own songs under someone else's name? Doesn't make sense at all. And secondly the reason why Malachi has a lot of MJ fans as friends is because there are people on youtube, who has posted his song claiming it's from Michael's upcoming album and everytime when someone posts a comment saying it's not Michael's song the user deletes the comment. Some people have fell into this lie.

And why anyone would hate Malachi? He has said Michael has influenced him and obviously that's the reason why he sounds a bit like Michael. If that is what's keeps him going and doing music, let him do that... Everyone is free to do music and sound whoever they like :)

Yeah i hate him because he's made my life hell...having all these non fans asking me to listen and see if its Mike...and its him...UGH!!!!!!! ITS LIKE......SHUT UP! :angry:

Well I'm gonna say this, imitator or whatever else, I without shame can say I really do like 'Let Me let Go!'

I just do.....lol

he doesnt sound like michael at all and no i dont hate someone that i dont know :mello:

I know I'm late but do we really hate this MJ soundalike?
only some fans, because they dont like it when others try n sound like him. blah blah blah. whine whine whine. :) Who knows if they'll ever be happy.

I doubt MJ hates him, nor does he have the time to ;)

EDIT: I like jason too :yes: HYDRUALIX :wub:

Last edited:
personally i dont give two whoots one way or the other

I'd actually forgotten this guy existed until I just saw this thread on the main page. LOl. Nah, I don't care, I'm not bothered about him.

Back