Dirty Diana "this is it" Was Going to Be Epic!

You ladies are freaks!!! lol.....I'm also looking forward to the DVD.I am setting up my theater at home just for this event. I may even throw a viewing party!

I'll take anything I can get at this point, but my only concern is because it was a walk through, there probably are parts where Michael isn't going all out so the media will attack it saying "see he doesn't have it anymore" or "see he's lipsyncing" same old crap arguments. They'll leave the whole walk through part out.

fuck life fuck death and fuck everything! the man planned this to be bigger than life and i am so fucking pissed and angry , don't know at whom but i know that i am fucking angry!!! THERE IS NO JUSTICE IN THIS WORLD! AND THERE NEVER WAS!!!

I feel angry too. I've become so disillusioned with the world over the past week, I've been looking at everything in a new light and I don't like what I see. People are just money grabbing vultures. R.I.P Michael, you were too good for this world.

fuck life fuck death and fuck everything! the man planned this to be bigger than life and i am so fucking pissed and angry , don't know at whom but i know that i am fucking angry!!! THERE IS NO JUSTICE IN THIS WORLD! AND THERE NEVER WAS!!!

You expressed my feelings so well. I sometimes can't even tell if the pain in my heart is more the result of sadness or of anger.

The shows would have been so great, I don't even want to imagine all the described scenes......it's too painful. He had done so much, he wanted to give us so much, and now he's not even breathing anymore.

I have stopped believing in a fair life.

we know 12 songs were performed, so i wonder which songs he did.....some obivous ones are smooth criminal, TWYMMF, Thriller.

It's all very very hard to read.. and imagine.... MICHAEL!!!!! You are a miracle, you always was the most beatiful miracle in this world.. So, maybe you could come back? :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((( and show us everything...

Dirty Diana.... this song is one of me faves.. Oh God :(((((

dex man brother man i thought about you all through michaels passing man this show would have been amazing michael put his soul into this apparently.

Wow... I'm sorry if i'm going a bit too far out there, but I know there HAS to be girls to join me on this thought:

I read that whole thing.. and I SMILED for the first time in 4 days.. and it was at the part of picturing Michael being tied to a bedpost...

:-x :-x

sorry sorry sorry if i offended anyone.. but come on!!!! I know lots of people out here thought the same!! :p
*runs n hides*

yea he was secretly kinky i think. Thanks for being the first to admit your feelings. We all as female fans know how sexy Michael was and always will be.

Hes such the artist.

I need a cold shower after reading about the dirty diana plans.

I'm sorry if it offends anyone.

I guess it's hard for me to believe he's dead.

it is and i sometimes forget when im watching him or listening to him and then it hits me and i cry oceans again. It hurts so much.

Those rehearsals better show Michael handcuffed to a bed at some point.

Wow... I'm sorry if i'm going a bit too far out there, but I know there HAS to be girls to join me on this thought:

I read that whole thing.. and I SMILED for the first time in 4 days.. and it was at the part of picturing Michael being tied to a bedpost...

sorry sorry sorry if i offended anyone.. but come on!!!! I know lots of people out here thought the same!! :p
*runs n hides*
Yes Lord. You did not offend no red blooded woman.:D

I can't believe he was going to sing Dirty Diana :(
Sounds like he put a lot of thought into it...

yea he was secretly kinky i think. Thanks for being the first to admit your feelings. We all as female fans know how sexy Michael was and always will be.

Hes such the artist.

Yeah, it's nice to break the ice a bit. I know we're all suffering right now, yet Michael would get a real kick out of us just trying to smile...remembering what he did to make us smile. He was human, as we all are. Nothing wrong with exploring hidden talents. You can't offend when you're admiring someone with compliments.

Yes, Michael had real beauty; his shone from inside out. That's hard to find in anyone. Awww see, it's already making me remember him without all those tears taking over. Thanks for the cheering-up sweets.

'Hot Dog' to Michael...always!

lol i think its awesome that even after hes gone he has women of all ages stil lusting over him.

he will ALWAYS be sexy! Like i always say there are many different ways to find a person sexy.

He knew the effect he had on women. He knew what to do to get us to swoon endlessly over him. Hello need i bring up the Gold Pants?! he knew god did he know!

As long as his music is in our ears and he is in our hearts Michael Jackson will NEVER be dead.

Those rehearsals better show Michael handcuffed to a bed at some point.

HELL YEAH!!! Oh, Jesus! Imagine him lying on that bed!!!!!!!! *drops dead*
Gee, it's gonna be hot!!!!

*runs n hides*

O M G, girl. Don't be sorry. If you just knew what I picture in my mind... ;)

glowing glass sphere that would float around Jackson and then into the crowd during the opening song, 1982's "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'." A version of "Dirty Diana" was to feature a flaming bed with a pole-dancing aerialist "playing the part of the fire," Alonzo said. After the fire woman pursued Jackson around the bed, she would tie him to the bed posts with gold rope, and a sheet of red fabric would spring up in front of him as he struggled in silhouette. When the sheet fell, it would be revealed that it was the woman struggling, not Jackson, and he would then materialize on a stage in the middle of the arena.

:naughty:

Back