Differences in HIStory Disc 2?

I only have the First Issued History. And I'll never give it up.Uncensored disc 2 tells his real feelings about things. I love Scream and This Time Around. It's likes You have Cable's Comedy Central and You look at Carlos Mencia or The Daily show or their standup showcases and They Bleep the curses out. It's no fun. You see the mouth forming the words but you can't hear them. I don't want to wait until 1:00am to hear The full version of the show. I rather for Michael to tell it like it is or he'll have to do it again with the 1st thousand get the true version and the rest get the Censored stuff.

I only have the First Issued History. And I'll never give it up.Uncensored disc 2 tells his real feelings about things. I love Scream and This Time Around. It's likes You have Cable's Comedy Central and You look at Carlos Mencia or The Daily show or their standup showcases and They Bleep the curses out. It's no fun. You see the mouth forming the words but you can't hear them. I don't want to wait until 1:00am to hear The full version of the show. I rather for Michael to tell it like it is or he'll have to do it again with the 1st thousand get the true version and the rest get the Censored stuff.

^ Censorship is killing the art form, I've said this for years.

I HAVE GOLD DISC AND THERE censored

Initial copies of the censored version must have been pressed on gold discs. I have the censored and uncensored versions and both of mine are gold disc sets, I was unaware a silver version even existed until it was metioned in this topic..

My censored copy was the first copy of the album I ever owned, It has gold discs and from my memory I'm guessing my mom must have bought it for me sometime around early 1997 when I was about 9. I remember because my mom had bought it for me for doing good in school. :D

I later acquired an uncensored copy online which had the merchandise form inside.

The extra drum programming on TDCAU didnt occur until the single version.

I still don't understand what happened with TDCAU (with that extra drums) and the different History intro...... I never heard something different on TDCAU and I have 3 or 4 different versions.. censored, not censored, single version etc etc.

a while back i remember people saying the SILVER DISCS were actually rare, and most of the time it was pressed on the gold discs. i know that i had friends with both the first pressing (uncensored) and second pressing (censored) and both had gold discs.

also APPARENTLY there was a shout out to canadian fans, but i've never heard it - and i own the Canadian casettes.

I have the Messages From Michael for France, Germany & Holland. I didnt know there was a Canadian Message. If you can could you upload it please?

I have the GOLD CENSORED Discs. And un-censored cassettes. I wish I had the un-censored CDs.

the censored or uncensored versions just depending on which pressings u had, wasnt anything to do with the colour of the disks.

There were uncensored discs on Gold when it was first changed but when the discs went Silver, the content stayed the same. All Silver discs are censored. So colour did have something to do it with.

Last edited:
nnoc46.jpg

1zbgo61.jpg

5ff3ub.jpg

2gt9g12.jpg

2eas9ky.jpg

good post

I own a Dutch uncensored golden-disc HIStory album. It also contains a special message to the Dutch fans regarding his tour back in the '90s.

Hehe it don't matter to me since I'm from Sweden, I was just on my regular summer vacation in Germany when I bought the CD :D

Anyway, as promised here's the shout out MJ did to the German fans:
http://www.mediafire.com/?td4gmtj2dia

And as a bonus I took a (cell phone) picture of the "Merchandise Coupon" that went along the album. I'm now kind of bummed that I never ordered the "Dancing Feet T-shirt", I reckon it's the same t-shirt Usher wore in the MSG special?!

(Click the pictures for larger size)
OMG i got everything cept the jacket and the dancing feet shirt.....i wore the white shirt on the day of the verdict....damn memories man.

the hat got stolen right after i bought it, got into a fight and her friend threw it in a mud puddle and my dog tore up the maroon shirt but i still have the hoodie, the white shirt, and the black one w/ his image on it. i never grew after that (7th grade lol) so they all still fit!:punk::punk::punk:

No one will answer the question: where is the different opening to History (the song) found? I've only heard the original version and now I am dying to hear this new "much better" opening. Help please?

No one will answer the question: where is the different opening to History (the song) found? I've only heard the original version and now I am dying to hear this new "much better" opening. Help please?

Its on any of the current releases of HIStory D2. As it's a commercial release it cant be shared here but you can download from iTunes or amazon.

At this time (sad enough) I know for sure if I will buy a nee copy of History to get my hands on the different intro it will feature that new version. About TDCAU, is it only a censord en uncensord version on the album?? Because I already have the Golden dutch CD with uncensord version pressing. Someone wrote about extra drumprogramming I remember...

The single contained extra drum programming as well as the censored lyrics.

If bought HIStory today in store in would be the censored version.

I have some singles of TDCAU, but I did not recognize some extra drumprogramming :S, which parts does it be....

Back