Did they do any dress rehearsals for TII?

Pez

Proud Member
Do we have any info on that? Or fo they normally do dress rehearsals a week before the actaul show?

Just curious...would love some of the footage we get to be with the costumes :)

Wasn't the TDCAU footage that was released from the "dress rehearsal"? At least that's what I recall?

Yes, I heard they had full dress rehearsal that night.

Although, I would've thought Michael would bring back his gold pants for smooth criminal.

Yeah the only reason I asked was because the dancers didn't look properly dressed? I don't think the TDCAU performance was a dress rehearsal? Didn't the costume designer show the costumes Michael was to where on ET recently?

Yeah the only reason I asked was because the dancers didn't look properly dressed? I don't think the TDCAU performance was a dress rehearsal? Didn't the costume designer show the costumes Michael was to where on ET recently?

no those werent the costumes,idk wtf christian audigier was talkin about. michael bush did the costumes. and he even said on his facebook page that he did them,so the ones on ET were not real. and the performance of tdcau wasnt from the dress rehearsals. dress rehearsals were the 24,tdcau was from the 23

^
So did they also record the full dress rehearsal? Or is there no info on that?
(I remember reading it was recorded but I don't know...)
Maybe TDCAU was just a random clip they picked to show (because they knew something was gonna happen to the 'good' footage).

there were dress rehersals recorded and the footage is being released in october

Ooh fantastic! So the 24th was full dress rehearsal then? I hope they did a full run through of the set? I remember reading only 11 songs were recorded in full HD or something?

no those werent the costumes,idk wtf christian audigier was talkin about. michael bush did the costumes. and he even said on his facebook page that he did them,so the ones on ET were not real. and the performance of tdcau wasnt from the dress rehearsals. dress rehearsals were the 24,tdcau was from the 23

hmm well that's a bit shit? why would he lie like that? I saw a clip of the costumed and they put mj's head on them to see what he would have looked like :lol:

hmm well that's a bit shit? why would he lie like that? I saw a clip of the costumed and they put mj's head on them to see what he would have looked like :lol:
well he is just using Michael`s name for his own advertisement...:doh:

if this is true this could turn out to be really amazing i think. with full dress rehearsals, combine that with all the special effects, back drop videos etc.

the only thing missing would be an audience. i hope the film is combined with interviews and backstage footage of mj too :)

The full dress rehearsal was a day later. Just a day before he died. They have a complete footage of it...

^
So did they also record the full dress rehearsal? Or is there no info on that?
(I remember reading it was recorded but I don't know...)
Maybe TDCAU was just a random clip they picked to show (because they knew something was gonna happen to the 'good' footage).

they recorded it. they said michael was in good spirits and wearing a white shirt and was joking with the cameraman while performing and tappin him on the head lol

lol those costumes mike wud never wear lol,he probably put it together an hour be4 the show haha,but michael bush posted some pics on his facebook page of the elements that were to be used. he made the bad tour silver shirt(2nd leg version) but it was in blue. it looked awesome

Could I ask wat the setlist was whether it was official or not?

(in no order except wbss)wanna be startin something(opener with a cool magic trick) jam,they dont care about us earth song,dirty diana,thriller,threatened,smooth criminal,the way you make me feel,billie jean,beat it,heal the world,we are the world...thats all i remember and those were the official songs

That had something to do with those stupid politics... Lately there has been something between England and Russia...

(in no order except wbss)wanna be startin something(opener with a cool magic trick) jam,they dont care about us earth song,dirty diana,thriller,threatened,smooth criminal,the way you make me feel,billie jean,beat it,heal the world,we are the world...thats all i remember and those were the official songs

Oh how awesome!!! Thank you so much!

how do u know this?? btw, how did the setlist got chosen? was the voting that we did on mjlive.com had any effect?

i dont think im allowed to post how i know lol. but from some1 who worked with mj and were at all rehearsals,i think i can say that much lol

how do u know this?? btw, how did the setlist got chosen? was the voting that we did on mjlive.com had any effect?

yes the voting did have an effect,from my understanding michael was faxed the resutls and was excited to know what we all voted 4

Back