Did the force have a lot of power? AND Did it frighten the powers that be?

Datsymay

Proud Member
People talk about Beatlemania, but there was nothing light the michaelmania that swept the world. The heads of state all across the world was swept away by this force. Kings, queens, Czars and presidents were caught up in this phenomenon. The president of the united states and the royal fanly of Britain were not left out.

MJ had presidential reception and motorcades in every town and cities he visited, even in the USA. One country crowned him king and another put him on their dollar bill .

Never in the history of music was there ever such a frenzy. It was as if the whole world was in love with this man. Michael went to the stratusphere.

Michael wrote in dancing the dream that:

This power of innocence, compassion and light
Threatened the priest and created a fright
In endless ways they sought to dismantle
This mysterious force that they could not handle
In endless ways they tried to destroy
His simple trust,his boundless joy.
(extracts from magical child)

Who are these people that MJ refers to? We see what they have done to his reputation, but why?
Were they really afraid of his power? Is this what they were afraid of?

Michael in Africa in 93

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qcws1BpAA0&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0PTR7Yrh3o&feature=related

Last edited:
Re: Did the force have a lot of power? AND Did it froghten the powers that be?

Is there somewhere online that has all the poems from Dancing the dream that one could read? I think it isn't in print anymore and I would really like to read it all again. (sorry that this is slightly off topic)

qbee wow! :) People see. We need more people like that in the world^ people who see the truth.

This is a great thread, thank you!

i think you are right, Datsymay. His poems say it well. i'm lovin those videos

Last edited:
From Farakaun's speech.
"He’s becoming politically, spiritually, and a very morally conscious young man, and what those in power are afraid of
is that he will use the magnetism of his vast appeal to awaken his fans
and take them to a higher level of consiousness."

That's it right there in a nutshell.

From Farakaun's speech.
"He’s becoming politically, spiritually, and a very morally conscious young man, and what those in power are afraid of
is that he will use the magnetism of his vast appeal to awaken his fans
and take them to a higher level of consiousness."

That's it right there in a nutshell.

yeah that's pretty accurate stuff..and from hearing the statements of many of the fans..looks like the minister is right about that.

"A head of state has never attracted so much attention, so much security and so much excitement" Mike Buchanan.
Why did the powers that be sought to destroy this man? Too much power?

^^what was that program called? They sure did a good job. Is that the end of them, or was it cut short?

^^what was that program called? They sure did a good job. Is that the end of them, or was it cut short?
It's called 'The Essential Michael jackson" and it was produced by the BBC. One of the guys in the video is Ian Wright, one of britains most accomplished footballer. David Beckham has nothing on him. His son is now a big footballer in a premierteam too.:D

A lot of people do not realise that the jacksons were actually fashion setters and the Afro were actually popularised by the Jacksons.

Yes I noticed that ^ (on the film). I also loved how he took the job of creating a video as an opportunity to bring a bit of peace between two rival gangs. How bold and brilliant! I would love to see how this affected the life in that area after they had worked together to create a great video for the best selling album of all time.

Imagine this on a global scale?

Last edited:
Back