did mike ever read this forum?

Karen Faye used to post in this forum, she told him about the gold pants thread :lol:

YES HE DID !
Remember when we asked him to drop his glasses to show us his eyes, next day there were new pictures without the sunglasses. then someone asked him to wear a normal jeans and the next day there were pictures with him wearing a regular normal jeans. then someone asked him to wear something like a disney shirt and if im correct, he wore a pluto shirt the next day!

Really??? When was this? :wild:

lol a quick search into google and er youtube got me up to date lol!!!! There were always rumours that michael lost his member to vitiligo which is why he settled in the first allegation case cos he didnt want that to get out and why he *may* not have had biological kids (probably all tabloid junk)...i think the gold trousers showed otherwise lol!!!

lol a quick search into google and er youtube got me up to date lol!!!! There were always rumours that michael lost his member to vitiligo which is why he settled in the first allegation case cos he didnt want that to get out and why he *may* not have had biological kids (probably all tabloid junk)...i think the gold trousers showed otherwise lol!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WOW..... Thats the funniest thing i have ever heard! hahahahahaha lol omg

My comments about his manhood, his booty!!! :shout: Oh boy!! Now I feel embarrased :blush:

You know Michael I love every part of your body, your incredible personality, your sweetness, everything. :girl_in_love:
I didn't want to be disrespectful or vulgar, I'm so sorry Michael!! :cry:

My comments about his manhood, his booty!!! :shout: Oh boy!! Now I feel embarrased :blush:

You know Michael I love every part of your body, your incredible personality, your sweetness, everything. :girl_in_love:
I didn't want to be disrespectful or vulgar, I'm so sorry Michael!! :cry:

lol no need to cry for appreciating the finer things in life. If he didnt want us looking he wouldnt have wore those tight gold pants or the silver ones from Scream..... Or the tight black ones from the MTV LIVE Black or White preformances. The man knew what he did to women! dont be saying you are ashamed of looking. Because we all know He looked! (at women that is)

lol no need to cry for appreciating the finer things in life. If he didnt want us looking he wouldnt have wore those tight gold pants or the silver ones from Scream..... Or the tight black ones from the MTV LIVE Black or White preformances. The man knew what he did to women! dont be saying you are ashamed of looking. Because we all know He looked! (at women that is)

Thanks Ginny :)

No I'm not ashamed of looking oh no, it's undeniable he had one of most gorgeous bodies we've ever seen :yes:
I'm feeling like that because my comments could had offend him but it wasn't on purpose (sorry spell).

Thanks Ginny :)

No I'm not ashamed of looking oh no, it's undeniable he had one of most gorgeous bodies we've ever seen :yes:
I'm feeling like that because my comments could had offend him but it wasn't on purpose (sorry spell).

you know what he always said... He had Rinosaurs skin. however you spell it.

I think the most we might have made him do is blush and giggle.

I guess you're right girl ;)

We just have to :blush: and :giggle:. I'm pretty sure he knew about the effects tha he caused to us because of his sexiness :D. How come!!!??? Michael didn't consider himself sexy

Karen Faye used to post in this forum, she told him about the gold pants thread :lol: :wild:

This is true, bet it could still be found somewhere in the MJJF archives if someone has the patience to do a search for it.

Karen Faye used to post in this forum, she told him about the gold pants thread :lol:

Really??? When was this? :wild:

Uhm, about two months ago. :p It was more that new pictures would be posted and one fan would say 'Aaah, Mike please leave the glasses at home tommorow. We wanna see your lovely eyes again' and then all the whole thread would agree.

Just like the jeans, 'Oh how I would love to see Michael wearing some normal plain jeans' and then everyone else would go like 'Ýeaah that would be lovely'.

This all hapened within one week.

and if I remember correctly there was someone opening a thread like ''MICHAEL IF YOU READ THIS PLEASE WEAR A PETER PAN T SHIRT'', because we all thought he was reading the stuff we said. :p

aah, makes me so sad..

If I remember correctly, Michael did 2 internet chats with the fans. The 1st was around the time HIStory came out.

The 2nd was when Invincible was about to be released

And someone can correct me if I am wrong but I am sure I heard recently that he was a member. Whether he posted or not, I don't know.
Hi Lorraine!!
Aw! This is something nice to hear!! You know, I rarely beg for something, just because I dont like to. But this is something very special and I dont mind begging to know more about it!! Do you think we can find out more about it? :)
WHO did tell you Michael was a member of MJJC??

Thank you!! :flowers:

Edit: Uuhh I forgot to say that your siggy is killer!! :yes:

Last edited:
the Goldpants thread was the funniest thread on MJNO, i love to remember it... it was so wonderful silly.

i was wondering too about MJ reading our posts

it's just cool to imagine the situation: he reads about we want his curls back, gets them back, says hello to a papparazi, and the following day he scans our reactions and just sits back, laughing.

...do you really know whether he was a member??? :)

Last edited:
it was said at one time that his assistant saw the thread and showed him what we were all saying and um... well he just knew.
Yes! :yes: But I dont think it was in here at MJJC! I think it was on MJJF or MJNO! :)

Dear MOMMA where are you? :D I think she knows the answers!!

:flowers:

How I miss commenting on the Gold Pants!! It was very fun!! :cry:

I wish I could have commented on the gold pants thread. That must have been so great. Especially since I have such a huge majored love for them. I can only imagine what Michael had thought about his female fans and their thoughts on his tight sexy gold pants. I remember how crazy I was over them when I was 16 years old. That was the first time I had seen Michael wearing them. And it is because of those gold pants why the HIStory Era still remains my number 1 favorite MJ Era.

That's so adorable how he'd do that. Aww :mub:
Everytime I watch him in his gold pants I can't help but blush with the thoughts going on in my head. He's so gorgeous. :)
And not only his looks, his personality is beautiful as well, aw I love you Michael. :D

it was said at one time that his assistant saw the thread and showed him what we were all saying and um... well he just knew.

Okay now i really am embrassed now....sorry mike! :blush: :lol:

Okay now i really am embrassed now....sorry mike! :blush: :lol:

lol yea i know the feeling but lets all remember... There is nothing to be embarrassed about. We love the finer things in life and Michael was defo FINE!

now i'm embarrassed too :blushing: :rollin:

oh, i love you Mike :happy:

Back